Page 64 of 107 FirstFirst ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 2662
    Dee Hubbs - Just followed you. I'll try and make tomorrows ride! If not, Tuesday for sure.
    Some people are like Slinkies... not really good for anything, but you still can't
    help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs...

G.G.L is added.

Probably on for today's ride, gonna head down to the pain cave in a couple minutes here to get a bit of a warm up. Got back from a Jackson/Snowbird trip last night and I'm tuckered so I'm sure I'll ride like a sack of wet shit but it's raining outside so what else am I gonna do?

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Yes, exactly that. The last one was “come fuck me now”.
    It popped up at the top of my iPad when I was doing something else, but I don’t see a message on the companion app? There was a Zwift logo in the text
    I haven't gotten any messages, but I did see I got a new follower the other day with a username something like "fuckm3_freesex.shop" or some such nonsense. Seems like the account is gone, or at least not following me any longer.
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

Zwift, TR, Sufferfest etc

6 riders tonight.
    Strong work at the Front, Middle and Back.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8458.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	365885
    Huckbucket P.M.J.
    Bennymac B.M.
    Schuss C.J. New to the TGR meetup.
    Fulltrucker F.T.
    Buttahflake G.P.
    Dee Hubbs D.H.

Ski ya next week.

your graph is nowhere near as red as mine

thanks for the ride everyone

Great ride! Sorry I'm such a damn zwift noob and have a hoopty trainer bike.

Dude, you made me crack up going from the MTB to the TT!
    Welcome aboard
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1614906803.647315.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	675.6 KB 
ID:	365889
    crab in my shoe mouth

Man my socks look super short in that photo. I better double check the setting in My Garage.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Trucker View Post
    I haven't gotten any messages, but I did see I got a new follower the other day with a username something like "fuckm3_freesex.shop" or some such nonsense. Seems like the account is gone, or at least not following me any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by evasive_MT View Post
    Yeah that's the one.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

Yeah that's the one.
    I got that yesterday as well. Thought I turned everything off. Guess I didn’t for the companion app.

She’s now following me, and she’s invited to the THR Tues and Thurs rides.
    Bets on if she shows up on a MTB, or maybe a even a TT bike. 🤦🏻♂️
    Jokes aside I have not seen any spam, or spoofs on my account, and my privacy settings “accept followers”, as opposed to “approve follow requests”.
    I have faith that Zwift will figure this out and shut it down quickly. I have not read much in the forums about spam requests.

When Schuss went by me on the TT bike I almost fell off my bike, I was laughing hard!
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    When Schuss went by me on the TT bike I almost fell off my bike, I was laughing hard!
    Totally. Full belly laugh. And then he just went off the front and kept going. Classic.

I could swear that bennymac was also on a TT bike last night... or did mine eyes deceiveth me?

I decided to spend what precious few drops I have on a new frame last night... since I don't race I kinda don't care about getting a 'fast' bike so I went with something I consider 'cool' and got the Zwift old-school steel road frame...

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 10.44.58 AM.png
Views: 775
Size:  385.2 KB

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

No idea there was a steel frame. I have a buddy who does race and who just bought custom Italian steel IRL so he'll be interested in this.

I could swear that bennymac was also on a TT bike last night... or did mine eyes deceiveth me?
    I was on a road bike (but with how glitchy things were last night I may have been showing up on something different)

After the ride is over I'll often switch to a TT bike for my cool down - might as well get XP rather than powerups for any banners you go under - you can milk XP by riding back and forth through that Innsbruck sprint banner

The steel frame with the gulf racing colors is really nice looking!

On my last ride I got passed by a dude wearing a flat/driving cap and riding a mustache bar townie with a basket.

That happened to me in real life yesterday, minus the basket.

I decided to spend what precious few drops I have on a new frame last night... since I don't race I kinda don't care about getting a 'fast' bike so I went with something I consider 'cool' and got the Zwift old-school steel road frame...

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 10.44.58 AM.png
Views: 775
Size:  385.2 KB

fuck look at that gap. tighten that shit up

socks are on point tho.

Are you thinking of Buttahflake on his purple Zwift Concept A bike (AKA Tron Bike)? It has bull horn bars and a downward sloping top tube and kinda looks like a TT bike. It's considered a road bike that allows him to draft, like all the other standard bikes.
    The only disadvantage is when youre in the draft, on a regular bike, your avatar raises its hands from the drops to the upper bars to show you you're inside the draft. The Tron bike does not have drop handle bars, so you get no indication that you are actually in the draft. BUT after climbing 50,000 meters to earn the Tron bike, you should know when you're in the draft. Also the Tron bike does not have a water bottle holder, so your avatar never drinks his water, I find the water bottle cue from my avatar a good reminder to take a drink in real life.

On my last ride I got passed by a dude wearing a flat/driving cap and riding a mustache bar townie with a basket.
    The Newsy (Paperboy) Cap is a level 32 unlock. And the bike youre referring to is no joke, its the Zwift Safey Bike, Level 44 unlock for 3,550,000 sweat drops. Yes 3.5 MILLION for a townie bike with a rear rack.

Sorry to interrupt the regular program, but I have an announcement. Dropping the wheel on for a saris h3 direct drive! Can’t wait to still be slow...!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Like the cut of your jib FT. Gonna add to my existing hipster look and dust off my Zwift Steel rig as well, but its gotta match the socks/cap.

IRL young woke hipster bike racers I know have (ironically??) paid shitloads of money for old early 00s Alu Cannondales and Steel Lemonds. Meanwhile have a Reynolds 853 Lemond Zurich hanging in the rafters as my shit weather bike, though lately just ride my CX bike w/ slicks for that. Who am I kidding, I either ride Mtb or Zwift b/c winter road rides outside suck

VT your avatar should be smoking a gauloise

Clearly he was in a hurry to get to the Craft Beer/Mustache Wax Festival in Hipsterville.

Just grabbed a dumb Kinetic trainer off Marketplace, got my road steed hooked up, so I'll hopefully be joining you all in a couple weeks after I get my base bike fitness recharged.