Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 99 100 101 102 103 104
Results 2,576 to 2,582 of 2582
    Quote Originally Posted by wendigo View Post
    my wife walked in right when we started that climb and flashed the wtf are you doing look.
    i'll take that kom, once the heavy hitters aren't doing this ride post-race and glitching out i'm happy to watch...
    you hammerpants?
    correct on ewg
    Yep.
    That was an impressive effort. Well done.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

good group of 5 out there tonight making laps of the knee breaker

Good ride tonight. Fun to watch the watt/kg on the climb for the sub minute crew. That’s a good goal for me to hit this spring. I couldn’t get my Zwift companion to connect to wasn’t able to talk smack.

I’ve been riding Makuri Islands a bunch recently. There’s some funny Godzilla/Mechazilla stuff happening out there.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Joetron - are you Hammerpants(?)

Fun group glad a few others rolled in after the start, have been focused on TdZ lately instead. Just checked put up a pretty high 1min power mark on that one, but somehow still didn't get my time PR which was probably chasing or being chased by Jamal.

Quote Originally Posted by VTskibum View Post
    Joetron - are you Hammerpants(?)

Fun group glad a few others rolled in after the start, have been focused on TdZ lately instead. Just checked put up a pretty high 1min power mark on that one, but somehow still didn't get my time PR which was probably chasing or being chased by Jamal.
    Yeah you were moving up the hill for sure. I chased you for most of it but finally gave up and soft pedaled over the top - and still went sub minute. You damn near went under 50 seconds. So 49 seconds is the new benchmark. I bet it falls within 2 weeks.

Fun ride all.

Yep saw ya chasing EWG which you weren't far off, that kept me on the gas and had the feather for the end so I didn't completely blow up. Per my Strava shows segment as 54 seconds which is tied for my fastest PR (Zwift shows as PR, but Strava shoes same time, but 2nd fastest), I'm curious what Jamal's time is on that. That kind of thing generally suites my power profile, was pretty high in the 1 & 5 min power Training Peaks categories.

I can't keep up on the road or as a Zwift user but did finally figure out I set two PRs on the climb chasing everyone, 1st and 3rd. But both of my PRs begin with 1 minute and...
    Even so, tons of fun riding with you all.