Page 71 of 107 FirstFirst ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2663
    Quote Originally Posted by XtrPickels View Post
    What were you doing for watts?
    I averaged 410 up the hill and then 340 from the top of the hill to the finish, including another jab at 400 to try to get away from you. But nothing stuck.

The new ai seemed a bit odd.
    On my screen, I was not climbing the hill at the last time on the front, but I was doing a higher w/kg, so I felt "stuck" to the rider in front of me.
    Then, was I was on the front, I thought the additional 50 watts would have created a gap but I got nothing.

One thing is for sure though: when HuckBucket came blazing by me out of the saddle, he was clear in an instant!
    I've got 418 ave up the hill (#165).

Yeah the thing about drafting in Zwift that bugs me is that it seems to take ~40 more watts to get past someone's draft. I suppose that's meant to be the difference between drafting and not, but it's too "sticky." Plus it shouldn't have happened to you on the hill where the draft isn't so important (although I didn't check speed).

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    Yeah ... sorry CN. We sorta turned the screws a bit on that last lap. Good you got home. Innsbruck gets a little funky at night.
    No worries, screws should get turned. I haven't been on the trainer much lately, need to get back on it 'cuz dirt is coming

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    No worries, screws should get turned. I haven't been on the trainer much lately, need to get back on it 'cuz dirt is coming
    I’ve rode the 3rd lap solo many times.
    Some days the legs just are not there.

Pretzels for breakfast! I saw BennyMac out there this morning in The London Pretzel L'Equipe Provence Badge Hunters.
    56km 572m (33miles 1877ft). It felt really easy after last weekends 6.5 hour ride.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2F564947-3384-4EF5-978B-98B5B99F8EEF.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	505.8 KB 
ID:	368194

Last Saturdays Full PRL, then getting dropped in the Tuesday TGR ride, a day of feeling crummy after a COVID vaccination, and then then this ride.
    I'll take all the days off until TGR Tuesday again. The rest days are feeling really good for the legs.

Hey Dee - sorry I didn't see you out there! Was wondering if you were around. Agreed that just doing one climb up box hill felt like a warm up ride compared to PRL full. Cruise down the backside and then it was over!

I'm signed up for Watpoia original flavor Pretzel tomorrow but might just drink a lot of beer and scotch tonight and call tomorrow recovery instead.

Plus we've now crossed over and our days are longer than anywhere south of us - 12.5 hours of daylight and increasing steadily- March is the winter payoff for 5 months of freezing cold darkness.

ANT+ antenna has arrived and I had no disconnection on my workout yesterday. We'll see what happens tonight. Still waiting for my USB extension cable, so the antenna placement is not quite optimal. Can't believe that 1) there's no option to just plug in to a USB port on the trainer and 2) the antenna doesn't ship with a 12 foot cable

4 of us tonight.
    Dan_PDX had a strong signal all night, his watts always appeared, just his funny jokes did not show up in the chat (so he claims)

Name:	IMG_8660.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	368793

Dee Hubbs
    dan_pdx
    grmountainman
    carpathian (J.Y.)

Good ride tonight. Nice to see Dee blow up

Fun to get out with you guys, I would more often if there was a later ride option...

Third time in a row that a work meeting got scheduled over my clearly blocked out time slot. Hopefully I'll be there Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by grrrmountainman View Post
    Good ride tonight. Nice to see Dee blow up
    Have you got your invite for next week yet? ya, didn't think so....

Had planned to attend tonight but then got invited to do a different type of racing

Will try for Thursday

Unless it's snowing, dark or 40 deg rain (or some combination of those), I'm outside.

Gotta make one of these soon, 7pm MT is tough with the kiddos plus periodized training calendar. But will do my best to join in the next few weeks.
    I'm so hardcore, I'm gnarcore.

Quote Originally Posted by Particle View Post
    Gotta make one of these soon, 7pm MT is tough with the kiddos plus periodized training calendar. But will do my best to join in the next few weeks.
    6:00MT Tuesdays and 4:00MT Thursdays.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    4 of us tonight.
    Dan_PDX had a strong signal all night, his watts always appeared, just his funny jokes did not show up in the chat (so he claims)

Dee Hubbs
    dan_pdx
    grmountainman
    carpathian (J.Y.)
    Yeah, that shit was hilarious. No complaints because I stayed in the ride, but the whole conversation about target RPMs didn't come through on my phone, just the PC screen. Maybe people just couldn't hear me 'cause they were so far ahead of me after the final climb.

Just 3 tonight.

Name:	IMG_8672.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	369079
    The Suit
    Dee Hubbs
    Full Trucker

Strong 3 laps keeping it together, and a powerful last 3kms at 4.0 by The Suit to hold off the peloton.

How much longer do you want to me to schedule these? I’ve stoped inviting grmountainman, are people riding outside now?
    This was the 30th Meetup of the TGR season.

I'm in through mid-April for sure.

I should have fitness back to rejoin in April.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Despite missing lots of these Im interested in them continuing until end of April at least

i'm in for more - we've been getting dumped on and skiing wins out

When I can sneak away I'll do them, but the earlier timing is smack in the middle of kid time. 8 pm EST+ I'm available most days.

I’m with Wendigo. Just finished 6 days at Alta/Bird/Solitude so sorry to miss this week. Also did a low vis refrozen slush day today at Deer Valley where I had never been before. Might have been better to ride today...

But I’ll be there Tuesday barring something unforeseen.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I'm in for more, the Front Strange keeps getting just enough snow that it's not possible to ride trail during the week just yet. And believe it or not, right now riding the trainer with y'all is more interesting than road riding to me.
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

Lol. Does that mean I don’t have to see your white socks??

Ya mid - late April. Once its riding season in CO it’s probably good for all of us.