Page 96 of 107 FirstFirst ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 2662
    Not wheeled, but if you just want a simple solution and already have a Park (or similar) repair stand.. clamp a piece of wood into it and put your tablet/laptop on there. Stable enough if you're not typing and very adjustable for positioning.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    I already have one of those tripod laptop stands. Need something where I can actually type/sit upright and possibly run laptop plus small aux monitor in tandem. Nice having zwift on complete separate screen.

Don't have one, but had been looking at the Wahoo desk rip-offs on Amazon. More than $100 cheaper than the real-deal depending on how you feel about that.

https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Cycl...3743956&sr=8-5

Zwift, TR, Sufferfest etc

Dee you good? According to the news no meteors hit your house so hopefully just connection issues?

Edit: Ok still nothing from Dee and now I’m worried his house was hit by a runaway 18 wheeler or a downed helicopter or something.
    Last edited by EWG; 02-01-2022 at 08:41 PM.

It appears he was just using us to get more fancy shoes. After he leveled up he left us for a better class of people.

For reals though - do we need a welfare check on Dee?

Zwift, TR, Sufferfest etc

I was so excited about my new shoes I fell off the bike!
    In reality I just got pulled away deal with something in not the virtual world.

Tuesday regulars:
    Grmountainman
    E.W.G.
    Jamal
    BennyMac
    See Hubbs (who disappeared)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2946.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	466.1 KB 
ID:	404047

I’ll invite for Thursday, and see how the turn out is.
    I’ll get working on inviting everyone to YGR club and post a link for next Tuesday’s ride.

UPDATE:
    The TGR Zwift club is active! I just invited the 40 riders who were currently on my invite list. I was able to find and invite everyone except scharny and Patarero. If you did not get an invite but want to join the TGR Club, you need to follow Dee Hubbs on Zwift and send me a TGR message (or post it here) to let me know your Zwift name.

I'm going to try the Thursday 6:00 Easter ride one more time, and if the tire out is weak I think I'll try a new time of 8:00pm Thursday.
    Next week rides will be though the club with a link. Details to come.
    From the Companion App you can choose CLUBS
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	88D285AB-39E0-4C8C-902F-BB0223B024C6_1_201_a.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	404082

Choose the TGR club.

Name:	3F1D77A8-06CD-4830-907F-55668930AAE4_1_201_a.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	135.5 KB 
ID:	404083

The Club Events will be posted here

Name:	A81CC132-2C03-49B7-8E7C-8EDE4B29460B_1_201_a.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	245.8 KB 
ID:	404084

This is a work in progress, so bare with me. I cant figure out how to join the event from the Zwift home screen, I just see that my rides can be tracked in the TGR Club.
    Updates to follow.

EDIT:
    Tuesday's 6:00 MST ride is in TGR Club section.
    It should be the same as our rides, except we start in the pens.
    Others (non TGR Club people) can join us with the link:
    https://www.zwift.com/events/view/2741679.
    I think I have this sorted now....
    Last edited by Dee Hubbs; 02-02-2022 at 11:18 AM.

Club invite received and joined.

(I’m away next 3 weeks to get some skiing in)

Yeah cool, looks like it works. Go to clubs - tgr - club events, tuesday's ride is there and I can join it like other zwift events.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by wendigo View Post
    I think the size of this one, but I think the lower cross bar would interfere with the front wheel too much maybe? It's not super deep.

No takers tonight for the Thursday 6:00pm EASTERN ride tonight.
    I'm going to try changing it to 8:00pm Eastern on Thursdays (6 Mountain) to see if we can get a few more guys out.
    Whats everyone's thoughts on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    I'm going to try changing it to 8:00pm Eastern on Thursdays (6 Mountain) to see if we can get a few more guys out.
    Yah 3pm pacific no bueno. Followed and pm'ed zwift info.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Thursdays are pretty tough for me, but if the later time works for the group that’s great.

I’ll throw out Sunday evening as an idea one more time but it don’t get a ton of traction…

I'm ramping up my riding this week, and hope to be back with the group in a few more weeks.

I'm open for most any times or days. Sunday nights would be fine, except for those that might be doing large rides on the weekend.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

A later start time on Thursday works better for me (I'm in PT time zone). I'm almost ready to re-join after my week with Covid.

i got my times all wrong - thought we were doing the club ride then saw it was set for next week.

50,000 meters climbed!
    Name:  IMG_2992.JPG
Views: 193
Size:  73.1 KB

But, but, but….

Name:	IMG_2991.JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	564.8 KB 
ID:	404886

Congrats Dee ya nut job!

He's still got over 4k to go. Can look at my tron bike tomorrow night though.

In other news, starting to get myself back into shape for the season. Last year I didn't pay much attention to my data in intervals.icu once I started riding outside and my real racing kind of suffered for it. Actually took a break this winter and now have a good progression of weekly tss and have been in the green zone for like a week. Despite being pretty tired after all the skimo stuff last week (both setting up for races and racing 3 days in a row) I did pretty well in the last tdz stage last night. Skimo results are improving too.

Intervals doesn't get everything I do and doesn't have any idea how well I sleep but still seems to be pretty close on fitness and fatigue. It's free, takes your data from strava. Recommend trying it out.

Quote Originally Posted by jamal View Post
    He's still got over 4k to go. Can look at my tron bike tomorrow night though.

In other news, starting to get myself back into shape for the season. Last year I didn't pay much attention to my data in intervals.icu once I started riding outside and my real racing kind of suffered for it. Actually took a break this winter and now have a good progression of weekly tss and have been in the green zone for like a week. Despite being pretty tired after all the skimo stuff last week (both setting up for races and racing 3 days in a row) I did pretty well in the last tdz stage last night. Skimo results are improving too.

Intervals doesn't get everything I do and doesn't have any idea how well I sleep but still seems to be pretty close on fitness and fatigue. It's free, takes your data from strava. Recommend trying it out.
    Oops. Sorry Dee. You suck. Drool over Jamal’s bike.

Intervals sounds interesting. Website or app?

I just started using a wahoo rival instead of me old garmin vivoactive 3. Supposedly I’ll get a lot more data. I don’t know what data or how I’ll use it out I’m interested to see.

Way to go Dee! Congrats on being almost there...

I'm out tonight - still waiting for Covid congestion to clear up. Next week for sure.

50,000 meters climbed!
    Name:  IMG_2992.JPG
Views: 193
Size:  73.1 KB

But, but, but….

Name:	IMG_2991.JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	564.8 KB 
ID:	404886

I am prepping for a mountain bike century and seem to be getting too many miles too quickly on the indoor. How do you match milage . On the indoor I'm cranking 20-25 mph. I've never turned that kind of pace out on a bike. does anyone have a rough formula? I need to succeed on this thing I have as a goal!

Thanks for the basic advice.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Oops. Sorry Dee. You suck. Drool over Jamal’s bike.

Intervals sounds interesting. Website or app?

I just started using a wahoo rival instead of me old garmin vivoactive 3. Supposedly I’ll get a lot more data. I don’t know what data or how I’ll use it out I’m interested to see.
    https://intervals.icu/

There's a lot in it and some stuff I don't use/understand but yeah pretty useful and you can have it pull data from a lot of places, probably including your watch. I have mine taking the strava data obviously but just realized I can have it take info from garmin connect as well so it should start keeping my RHR updated and maybe will consider sleep in the recovery parts.

Couple of main pages, your activities, your fitness, your power curve, then you can go into each activity and it will break it down into "intervals" and then give you more detailed power and hr data. So like here's my fitness curve, you can see I was pretty lazy since december but have started ramping up and load has been in a good place lately

Name:	intervalsfitness.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	108.3 KB 
ID:	405024

and here's the power page for that tdz stage the other day

Name:	tdz8power.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	158.9 KB 
ID:	405025

One mile on zwift = 1.25367 miles outside. Duh

I normalize to time and TSS, with TSS being the better of the two.