FS: BCA Float 30, BCA Tracker DTS, FlyLow Magnum BC SoftShell Pant (L)

This stuff has been taking up room in my closet for a while, time to liquidate!

FlyLow Magnum BC Pant, Purple, Large, New with Tags: $80

I bought this a few years ago and the waist is too big on me (I'm a 31/32 waist). It looks like the purple pants at this link: https://shop.flylowgear.com/products...nt=22158082180

BCA Float 30: $150 SOLD

This is the 2nd generation (purchased in Spring of 2012), so it's not the current fit, but it does have ski carry (unlike the 1st gen). I've use it about 10 days, there is only minor wear on the pack where the diagonal ski carry is. I also had a bottle of loctite explode in an internal mesh pocket, so there's a little bit of residue left there. The pack has been tested each of the past 4 years and has always functioned properly. It will ship with an empty canister, and if I can find it, I'll toss in the adapter to enable fills from a fire station for free.

BCA Tracker DTS: $95 SOLD

This is also 4 years old. It's probably been used 40 days and I've done beacon tests recently to confirm that it's properly calibrated. No damage, harness included.

I'll be home in 2 days and can add pictures then. Prices do not include shipping, and local pickup is LA or Mammoth (or potentially Chicago for Thanksgiving for the smaller items).
    Last edited by Skeeze; 11-17-2016 at 09:54 AM.

Dibs on dts

And dibs on the float 30

Bumping this up--Tracker and Float 30 are sold.