Thread: Pay it Forward

Pay it Forward

So recently Caucasian Asian hooked me up with bindings and I wanted to pay it Forward.
    So my thought is this why not give away some gear I'm not using. I would prefer not to ship but I'll give away a few things I have.
    180 Atomic Powder Pluses drilled twice bases are in good shape top sheets are ok
    Look ZRs red ones I have two sets of toes and one set of heels brakes bent to 110ish there a bit loose
    200 cm drilled twice AK rockets in fair condition these are the yellow ones.
    If you need race skis let me know I think I have a dozen pair let me know what your after.
    PM if interested
    If ski companies didn't make new skis every year I wouldn't have to get new skis every year.

www.levelninesports.com
    http://skiingyeti.blogspot.com/

just judging on the 200 cm and yellow are these ak rockets? Would be all over this but shipping would be a pain and expensive.

Yes they are AJ rockets I fixed it. If you know someone going home through Utah this season I'm good to hold them for you
    If ski companies didn't make new skis every year I wouldn't have to get new skis every year.

www.levelninesports.com
    http://skiingyeti.blogspot.com/

What's the DIN for the ZR's?

(I am NOT calling DIBS. Surely someone else needs them more than my hoarding self.)

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Dibs on the ZRs!

Quote Originally Posted by idahospud View Post
    Dibs on the ZRs!
    What ya got to pay it forward ? Fat yeti likes long walks, free lift tickets, and gas cards.

Quote Originally Posted by justcuz View Post
    What ya got to pay it forward ? Fat yeti likes long walks, free lift tickets, and gas cards.
    Well, I like long walks, too, and I can gaze longingly with the best of 'em.

Bumping this thread to restart as a ski swap and trade for those unused misfit skis not being used regularly. Skis are FREE ( add shipping $ if needed) and then be ready to pay it forward and offer up a FREE pair from your quiver to the next Mag.

CaliBrit hooked me up with some FREE Black Crows Camox Freebird with 2 mounts and some base damage with the caveat that I pay it forward. I’m paying it forward to the next Mag with some minty 192cm Black Diamond Zealots with 2.5 mounts…

I got them off the board here mounted for a 300mm Dynafit Radical, then remounted heels at 315mm. I then mounted with Tyrolia Attack2 demo tracks. No base or top sheet damage. Really great crud busters that can hold their own on groomers and pow if you ski fast. 2400 grams + and ready to charge. I skied them a few days with Tyrolia demo bindings as an alpine setup but they have mostly been sitting in my basement. FREE ( +ship $) from Maine. I’m headed to SoVT and Western Mass next week for possible local meetup.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1E4278AA-5CBE-4AEF-B27C-2E4D3798E770.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	232.4 KB 
ID:	453740

Name:	DFD53FD9-4FD9-4BCC-9FBF-26CB9375E17F.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	443.1 KB 
ID:	453741

Name:	BE39684D-91A3-4FB2-A70C-8D12BEDC6119.jpg