Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Saneville
    Posts
    13,489

    I Finally Went To Vail

    You guys were right.
    It is flat.

    That's the last trip report I will ever file.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ECO
    Posts
    3,822
    Ok .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bellevue
    Posts
    5,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    You guys were right.
    It is flat.

    That's the last trip report I will ever file.
    Disappointing. So few people are honest and actually do what they say. One less today. I suppose I understand it's difficult to let go of the personalities one creates

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    35,300
    Now we have to wait for your last post.

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ventura Highway in the Sunshine
    Posts
    21,377
    We already know you are not good for your word, so no doubt you will post more.

    I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2

    Vail

    Heading there in Feb. hope La Niña pushes snow down there

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    East Maui/East Vail
    Posts
    3,248
    Quote Originally Posted by m2296a View Post
    Heading there in Feb. hope La Niña pushes snow down there
    Vail has arranged for snow presidents day weekend, that's the time to go.

    I have some pull with the cloud seeding staff, give me your dates and PM me for payment info. ( and keep it on the down low)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ECO
    Posts
    3,822
    La Niña is a cousin (by marriage). A good bottle of tequila and I can get her to do a lot of things, and she makes a mean machaca in the morning.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    37ft above the hood
    Posts
    16,455
    i hear the runs are 100 yards wide

    can you confirm
    Zone Controller

    "He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

    "DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    BROulder
    Posts
    2,935
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    i hear the runs are 100 yards wide

    can you confirm
    A couple are

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    3,705

    I Finally Went To Vail

    I do love Back Bowls.
    Blue Sky Basin is fun for the trees.
    Front of the mountain is alright.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1480396474.750480.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	476.8 KB 
ID:	193757

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1480396672.055469.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	285.3 KB 
ID:	193758
    肉豆蔻崔

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    T-town, CO. USA
    Posts
    2,103
    Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    I do love Back Bowls.
    Blue Sky Basin is fun for the trees.
    Front of the mountain is alright.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1480396474.750480.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	476.8 KB 
ID:	193757

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1480396672.055469.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	285.3 KB 
ID:	193758
    ^^^ FLATNESS CONFIRMED ^^^
    Leave No Turn Unstoned!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    3,705

    I Finally Went To Vail

    I'm 5'3", so my point of view probably doesn't help, either.
    肉豆蔻崔

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    BROulder
    Posts
    2,935
    This zone is ok

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    6,319
    Gotta pick your spots Name:  ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1480559546.055785.jpg
Views: 817
Size:  261.6 KB

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    20,906
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post
    This zone is ok
    Except when your name is Montanaskier and it avalanches.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Fresh Lake City
    Posts
    3,219
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Gotta pick your spots Name:  ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1480559546.055785.jpg
Views: 817
Size:  261.6 KB
    my knees ache at the sight of that flat landing

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by BRUTAH View Post
    my knees ache at the sight of that flat landing
    Agreed. Fond memories though

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    East Maui/East Vail
    Posts
    3,248
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Gotta pick your spots Name:  ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1480559546.055785.jpg
Views: 817
Size:  261.6 KB
    Might be a bit of a walk up the creek to get to the chair from that spot?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    180
    Flat. I don't think I will ever ski Vail again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •