Zermatt mini reviews (volkl 108 and confession, atomic backland 109, movement go stro

Hey mags,
    Been a while, fire walled at work :-( did a bit of ski testing at zermatt this past wknd.
    Conditions: generally low viz, 10-20 cm creamy fresh
    Me: 75 kgs 180cm

Volkl 108 181- easy ski, decent stability, not tinny despite lighter weight. Nothing to wow you but would be a solid free touring companion

Volkl Confession 193- expected these to be a bit of a handful but they aren't. Next to my katana's id even call these playful. Didn't really get to test full throttle but imagine they'd rock. Great feel over all

Atomic Backland 109 182- fun ski with good grip, puts a smile on your face. Could def be an everyday u look forward to skiing.

Movement Go Strong 106 185- update of the Trust while I've owned and liked. Great ski, very fun but can still charge and has great pop. Noticeably light, would make a great free touring with a pin binding.
    'waxman is correct, and so far with 40+ days of tasting them there is no way my tongue can tell the difference between wood, and plastic made to taste like wood...but i'm a weirdo and lick my gear...' -kidwoo

Thanks for the mini review. I've been debating between the 186 or 193 Confession and this sounds like the 193 is the ticket.
    Martha's just polishing the brass on the Titanic....

I'd probably end up on the 186 myself to be a bit more at ease in the very steep but the 193 would be great for world domination.
    'waxman is correct, and so far with 40+ days of tasting them there is no way my tongue can tell the difference between wood, and plastic made to taste like wood...but i'm a weirdo and lick my gear...' -kidwoo