Wtb women's daily 155-160ish.

Looking for a daily ski for a friend getting into skiing. Doesn't have to be anything fancy as she is still getting started, but looking for something she can grow into.

With or without bindings is fine. Let me know what you have, looking to buy in the next week or so.

Wtb women's daily 155-160ish.

My ex-GF is selling her 159 Line Prophet Flites with an 11-din Head binding. Not sure on BSL. Excellent condition. I think she wants $200. Very easy ski, great for beginners/intermediates. I'm in Big Sky, so local to you.

Edit to add: I will be in Bozo on Thursday, I can bring them with me so you can look them over. Nice skis, sounds like exactly what you are looking for.

They look like this:
    Last edited by Harry; 11-05-2016 at 03:25 PM.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

I may have a buyer on ec for those if single passes and 90 under foot. May be 100 I realize
    Uno mas

Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    I may have a buyer on ec for those if single passes and 90 under foot. May be 100 I realize
    Yes, these are 90 underfoot, I same dimensions as the Prophet 90 but no metal. Easy flexing and very light for a wood core ski.

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    Met up with single today, he is taking them.