Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Might it actually be MORE convenient for law enforcement? If all the deadbeats, malcontents, burnouts and ne'er do wells gravitate towards Wal-Marts, they are more easily accounted for. Otherwise they would be distributed about the various 7 Elevens and gas stations throughout the municipality.

Quote Originally Posted by Skistack View Post
    We had one declared a public nuisance because of the amount of municipal resources deployed there on a daily basis.
    Good on your town. More city councils should show some balls and start charging Walmart for its fair share. Fuckin corporate welfare...

I stopped by a Wallyworld in Aurora, CO at 10:00 pm on the way home from work to grab some random shit, that was my first step in one in about 5 years.
    Random shit (and then some, they've got so much shit!) in hand, I walk over to check out. There were probably 40 checkout stands, 38 are closed. The two that were staffed have lines probably 70 people deep. It was crazy. Lots of 2 liters and Totinos.
    I freaked out, dropped my random shit, snapped a picture and walked briskly to the door.
    Unfortunately, that picture died with a phone a long time ago.
    I realize I'm an elitist prick, but I get the willies in those places. The the vast amounts of disposable plastic shit freak me out along with crowds.

Quote Originally Posted by Like a Boss View Post
    Might it actually be MORE convenient for law enforcement? If all the deadbeats, malcontents, burnouts and ne'er do wells gravitate towards Wal-Marts, they are more easily accounted for. Otherwise they would be distributed about the various 7 Elevens and gas stations throughout the municipality.
    Seems like a valid point.

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Somewhere besides Iowa?
    Nebraska?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.