WTB: Tech bindings for kiddo - nothing fancy

I'm looking for a set of tech bindings for my 10 year old son. 85 pounds 24.5 boot. I bought some Explorers from Mtnlion but they were a large. Boots fit fine but they are too long for the mounting area on a 140cm ski. I can do a older bar or frame if it is small and has a DIN of 3. Let me know what you have. Thanks

I've got some ion 12 with the rental track. Hopefully that will give you the adjustment range to work for a couple of different boots. $150 plus ship
    Even sometimes when I'm snowboarding I'm like "Hey I'm snowboarding! Because I suck dick, I'm snowboarding!" --Dan Savage

Quote Originally Posted by lepistoir View Post
    I've got some ion 12 with the rental track. Hopefully that will give you the adjustment range to work for a couple of different boots. $150 plus ship
    I am interested in the ion with the rental track if tss4420 is not. Do they have brakes and if so what is the width?

can you grind the screws shorter and still mount the diamer? or add a 3mm shim under the heel to make up for the skis thinness?

They are way back mntlion. I took them too a great bc shop here in boulder and they wouldn't do it. I'll pass them on and grab the ions I think.

Pm sent

Had to pass. DIN was too high for the kid. Need min of 4. Ion 10 would work. Need a small. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lepistoir View Post
    I want these if available
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Changed my mind
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

I'm interested in the Ions. PM sent.