Page 22 of 72 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Climate Change

Quote Originally Posted by JONG SLAUGHTER View Post
    HERE'S A LINK FOR YOU COCK CHUG

https://www.investopedia.com/article...ioxide-co2.asp

THANKS FOR REMINDING ME TGR DOPES ARE OFF THE CHAIN RETARDED
    Ok, I'll explain it again but using easy words just for you. Yes, today China emits the most CO2. But the US has emitted twice as much as China historically, and the total amount of cumulative emissions is causing the climate to change. We have emitted the most and this are most responsible.

That's still too many big words for you so let's compare it to a bathtub with no drain. The tub is almost 90% full and the US has added 25% of that water, far more than China. Today China is adding the most water to the tub, but the US is still adding the second most water. When it is full the US will have added the most water, twice as much as China. Who put the most water in the tub? The US.

Damn, I just realized you probably don't bathe so this makes no sense to you.

Sorry, also meant to say Gina not China so you'd understand.

Oh well, I tried.

Not banned. Just trying to get more attention.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by WMD View Post
    Yes, today China emits the most CO2.
    COOL BRO. MAYBE YOU COULD SPREAD SOME SO2 TO COMBAT THE EFFECTS. OR JUST FLUFF YOUR OTHER CIRCLEJERK BRETHREN HERE.
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Strong work JONGSLAUGHTER!!! I admire your commitment to the part.

They're biting every time.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1200px-Deepsea.JPG 
Views:	84 
Size:	175.6 KB 
ID:	393002
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

ONLY CATCHING SUCKERS AS BAIT FOR MORE TRASH FISH.
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

Seeking negative attention from random internet strangers is "stong"? That shit's for incels that can't make friends in real life. Are you seriously trying to impress a bunch of middle aged dudes? Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by JerkPorkins View Post
    Seeking negative attention from random internet strangers is "stong"? That shit's for incels that can't make friends in real life. Are you seriously trying to impress a bunch of middle aged dudes? Cool.
    "STONG"? STFU JONG.

Blurred did the antiwork thang and gave up on pizza delivery?

Lotsa time on his hands, eh.

Climate Change

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    Strong work JONGSLAUGHTER!!! I admire your commitment to the part.

They're biting every time.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1200px-Deepsea.JPG 
Views:	84 
Size:	175.6 KB 
ID:	393002
    I'm very aware he's a troll. I'm just having fun myself and I appreciate him giving me the chance to make sure others understand. What's funny is Jong thinks I'm talking to him when I respond!🤣
    Last edited by WMD; 11-17-2021 at 01:36 AM.

How much of China's Co2 emissions are the result of producing products going to the US and Euro folks? And, how much of that is actually US or Euro funded contract manufacturing? That's shit that's actually on us as much as China IMHO...

Let's start with the tablets, computers, and smartphones some idiot's caps lock is stuck on..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

YOUR RELIGION IS ANNOYING.
    Atheism?

Cool story bruh.
    When everyone's sealed in tight on a tiny planet orbiting Sol @ 107807kph, one shit in the nest is everyone's problem. Doesn't matter who took the most dumps, it still stinks
    You gonna get Mexico to pay for it?

"STONG"? STFU JONG.
    I'm a random old dude on a ski forum. Why are you trying so hard to impress me?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rilling-leases

Fresh off the climate change summit in Scotland no less. Yes, we are going to "lead by example".

No this isn't the onion.

^^^ No surprises there. WE (the royal we) are not going to do shit about this until it gets much worse. I feel for children being born into the world of the future.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Climate Change

I feel for my kids of today. Climate change is already here and it's going to get a lot worse quickly. IPCC report says we are most likely to surpass 1.5C of warming by around 2030, and 2C before 2050. These levels of warming mean catastrophic changes. I'm glad I'm old, but my kids aren't. I don't think they will want to have kids.

My wife and I have chosen not to have kids, my reason is largely related to the environmental impact both of humans on the environment and the environment on future humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason4 View Post
    My wife and I have chosen not to have kids, my reason is largely related to the environmental impact both of humans on the environment and the environment on future humans.
    Counterpoint. If the world really does go to shit, have many kids just like old times. Need a labor pool to help grow food, defend property, and be that extra labor every working farm needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    Counterpoint. If the world really does go to shit, have many kids just like old times. Need a labor pool to help grow food, defend property, and be that extra labor every working farm needs.
    If the climate goes to shit, Which it is about to... your property will burn down, your crops will burn before harvest because the sun will char them... (Like it did my Cannabis Plants last summer,) You won't have any water to water those plants. And you won't be able to breathe the air.

My students, fourth graders, are keenly aware of how we have fucked up the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CnRzG View Post
    If the climate goes to shit, Which it is about to... your property will burn down, your crops will burn before harvest because the sun will char them... (Like it did my Cannabis Plants last summer,) You won't have any water to water those plants. And you won't be able to breathe the air.
    Well, with not as much food growing instead have many kids and eat them!
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason4 View Post
    Well. Then you shouldn’t be living.

But no worries. There’s a few more million people crossing the border to take the place of your missing children.

PS. The planet is fucked.
    . . .

Damn straight; we need our own freedom loving, sub subsistence living horde to defend us from their horde!

HERE'S A LINK FOR YOU COCK CHUG

https://www.investopedia.com/article...ioxide-co2.asp

THANKS FOR REMINDING ME TGR DOPES ARE OFF THE CHAIN RETARDED
    I’m trying to figure out who I’d dumber, Jong Slaughter for not understanding the difference between most total emissions and most current emissions or Core Shot for thinking the extreme weather is all caused by the government while trying to controlling the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Well. Then you shouldn’t be living.
    boom, Core owned

i got a question about you morticians.
    you bang any dead bodies?
    i imagine stuff like that goes on all the time.
    i don't give a shit. if i was dead, bang me all you want. who cares?
    dead body's like a piece of trash.
    i mean, shove as much shit in there as you want. i don't care.
    fill me up with cream. make a stew in my ass.
    what's the big deal?
    bang me, eat me, grind me up into little pieces, throw me in the river
    who give's a shit. you're dead you're dead.
    oh shit! is my mic on?
    bumps are for poor people