Best boot shop in Flagstaff, AZ?

The Goose is now loose in southern Arizona, son. And got a pass to Snowbowl...

No two ways about it, it's time for new boots. And a trusted boot fitter is a valuable commodity.

Any thoughts on best spot in Flagstaff (or at ski area at Snowbowl) for such a trusted boot fitter? Couldn't find much in a search. Humphrey Summit seems to be the default option through Google, but Maggot opinion much appreciated.

AZ Maggots, the woman and I will be up for the presumed white ribbon Thanksgiving week. So see y'all then.
    "I said flotation is groovy"
    -Jimi Hendrix

"Just... ski down there and jump offa somethin' for cryin' out loud!!!"
    -The Coolest Guy to have Ever Lived

PM raisingarizona

PM Nest. He is a boot fitter based out of Prescott. He'll set you up proper.

Nest might be your best option. I found Technica boots 14 years ago and I haven't needed any boot fitting since. I believe that Humphreys Summit always has someone trained for boot fitting, they are good peeps, that's where I generally go, it's the oldest running ski shop in town. Ski Haus is another option but I don't know if they do much of that. I know a few employees there and they seem like cool people.

These sorts of services are a tough find around here. The inconsistent winters make it a difficult business to be in. I think it's improving and should continue to improve now that we have snow making but only time will tell.

If you are around this winter let me know if you want to meet up and ski around a bit. The word is that there has been a lot of tree thinning this past summer and the new lift should be up and running possibly by Thanksgiving. Even if it's a shit snow year there will be some groomer skiing and a shiny new super fast lift so I'm excited either way. If we get hit the skiing can be really fun. The touring is awesome if you like that sort of thing.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Try Dick's Sporting Goods at the Fashion Square mall in Scottsdale. Knowledgable folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven S. Dallas View Post
    Try Dick's Sporting Goods at the Fashion Square mall in Scottsdale. Knowledgable folks!
    Do they have a Hermans down there?
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Sweet thanks y'all. Esp SDS...

RaisingAZ, we'll holler when headed up. Life as an Ortho resident will significantly limit ski days, esp this year, so want to make the most of them when possible.
    -Jimi Hendrix

Humphries is your only spot in Flag. They send guys to Masterfit every year. Ask for Riley or JP.

Humphrey's the only legit shop I've been to in AZ. Everywhere else is a joke and just trying to get your $$$.

FWIW, if hart prairie isn't open for my lady tomorrow I will apparently get a free day to ski snowbowl. Otherwise looking for brief windows away from
    Gnar Prairie to try out the new lift tomorrow, weds, fri, sat.

I'm the loud one on white DPS or green Wagner skis and obnoxious orange pants/yellow jacket.
    -Jimi Hendrix