Volkl Gotama Ski Binding Mount

I've been trying to do some searching through forums but couldn't really find what I was looking for.

I have a pair of '15 Volkl Gotama's 186. I am looking to remount them from the traditional mounting point. I ride primarily all mountain, would like to ride switch, and hit 360's. Any recommended mounting point? I have been told 6 cm back from the true center. Any recommendations or theories help!

Quote Originally Posted by JustinLee4 View Post
    I've been trying to do some searching through forums but couldn't really find what I was looking for.

I have a pair of '15 Volkl Gotama's 186. I am looking to remount them from the traditional mounting point. I ride primarily all mountain, would like to ride switch, and hit 360's. Any recommended mounting point? I have been told 6 cm back from the true center. Any recommendations or theories help!
    Bump? Just bought some used, curious about results of remount. I am used to hoji more centred mount.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TGR Forums mobile app

By design, Gotama's would not benefit from forward mounting. The aren't 4FRNTs or Armadas... In my opinion, it would ruin the ski.
    Leave No Turn Unstoned!

I had Schizos on mine......once I found the sweet spots I never needed to really adjust. My personal sweet spots were on the line/+1.........so basically on the line. But that is my personal preference which in no way really helps you. Lol

Excellent. Thanks ! Snagged a 2015 for cheap, will be a Whistler / cypress ski when I am not touring.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TGR Forums mobile app