New Neil Young Album" Peace Trail" Dec. 2

New Neil album due out December 2, 2016. 38th Album and counting

Veteran rocker Neil Young will issue a new studio album, entitled Peace Trail, through Reprise Records on December 2. Young had previously shared a video for the record’s “Indian Givers” and today has also made the title track available as the LP’s lead single.

Produced by Young and John Hanlon, the new album features 10 originals written by acclaimed guitarist since the release of his 2015 album EARTH. Young recorded Peace Trail with drummer Jim Keltner and bassist Paul Bushnell at Rick Rubin’s Shangri- la Studios in Malibu, California. Several songs on the primarily acoustic LP have been performed live by Young his backing band Promise Of The Real, including the title track single and “Show Me,” “Terrorist Suicide Hang Gliders,” “John Oaks,” “Texas Rangers” and “Indian Givers.”

The album will be released on CD, vinyl, Young’s PonoMusic HD digital platform and other streaming services. Those who pre-order get an instant download of the title track and lead single.

Peace Trail Tracklist

Peace Trail
    Can’t Stop Workin’
    Indian Givers
    Show Me
    Texas Rangers
    Terrorist Suicide Hang Gliders
    John Oaks
    My Pledge
    Glass Accident
    My New Robot

"Show Me" was a groovin' little tune. Will be interesting to hear these songs the 2nd/3rd time as a studio version.

I've been appreciating "Indian Givers" the more I listen to it. The simplicity/rawness? of the overall sound + the lyrics of course, have been growing on me. Terrorist Suicide Hang Gliders is pretty good too.

Catch him if you can.

"Some folks may have the luxury to hold out for “the perfect.” But a lot of Americans are hurting right now and they can’t wait for that." - Hillary Clinton