Touring Repair Kits?

Searched, didn't find anything. Anyone have suggestions for inclusions in a touring repair kit - tours being weeks, maybe more. Tools, supplies, spare parts, sundrys, and packaging. If you would mention what kind of touring its for too

A couple of road tours for 3 weeks in france & spain:

the big thing really is just tires & tubes so I packed a folding bead tire/ patch kits/ a couple of spare tubes

A multi tool to fit the allen fasteners on the bikes, a chain tool some SRAM quick links and the spare chain links I had cut off the new chain, small bottle of chain lube

I had an octalink BB start to make noise/wobble on an 800km tour but it lasted to the end of the trip otherwise the only real breakdown in 2 tours was a flat tire from a tube that I had instaled twisted and it flatted at the twist
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Guaran_fucking_tee you some dude with large beard makes a kit that folds out in some artisan leather pouches.

Check the radavist.

You know your bike and its bits better than anyone. Just assemble your own. You'll end up doing it anyway.
    Last edited by kidwoo; 10-29-2016 at 01:03 PM.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Zip ties, Gorilla tape. Condoms

spare spokes that fit drive and non-drive side, and front and rear.
    8/10mm open wrench
    leatherman type tool
    quick link for chain
    tube(s) and patch kit

but if you are training at all for this, shit will fail and break down, and that will tell/teach you what YOU need for YOUR bike