Page 247 of 247 FirstFirst ... 242 243 244 245 246 247
Results 6,151 to 6,158 of 6158
    Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    Fucking equestrians. The tread is thoroughly fucked on a couple miles of trail from a few of them riding in the mud. They did it during the seasonal wildlife closure too.
    Isn't the horse considered wildlife, so it's not really closed to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    Isn't the horse considered wildlife, so it's not really closed to them?
    That's exactly what they would probably say.

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    My truck got keyed at the trailhead Friday. Anti-semitic slur with a poorly done swastika (I'm not Jewish fwiw). Only car out of 10+ at the lot that got hit and I was only there for an hour. I'm still pissed.
    My sister had this happen in very similar fashion. Do to the wonders of modern cameras everywhere, they caught the culprit. It was a mentally challenged 11 year old girl. The poor kid had no clue, and the poor parents paid the damages. She to is not Jewish. I’m sorry this happened to you . We have a mental illness issue in this country. Who the heck starts or ends there hike or ride with that kind of anger? I was able to mitigate the damage to her older car with some buffing compound from the auto parts store.

Wasn’t happy that my new road bike didn’t come with tubeless valves. Just went to install the ones I bought and found out that the bike came with Aerothan tubes, so at least I have some light spares to carry now.

Correction: one Aerothan tube. Weird.

Looking for a new frame for my kid and found something that might work on PB. Photos show the frame with a shock. The ad goes out of its way to mention that it includes aftermarket and stock linkages, ride wrap, etc., but says *nothing* about whether the price includes the shock and the price is pretty low. So, I ask, which seemed like a reasonable thing to do. 3 days later I get this response:

"What you see is what you get. Bunch of time toilets here."

GLWS, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Looking for a new frame for my kid and found something that might work on PB. Photos show the frame with a shock. The ad goes out of its way to mention that it includes aftermarket and stock linkages, ride wrap, etc., but says *nothing* about whether the price includes the shock and the price is pretty low. So, I ask, which seemed like a reasonable thing to do. 3 days later I get this response:

"What you see is what you get. Bunch of time toilets here."

GLWS, buddy.
    What an ass-hat. And a brilliant one at that because, after all, it's such a great market to sell a bike frame now, isn't it?
    A year from now that frame will still be for sale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    After the first three seconds, Corbet's is really pretty average.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Malcolm View Post
    I mean, it's not your fault. They say talent skips a generation.
    But hey, I'm sure your kids will be sharp as tacks.

I have heard that is par for the course from people trying to buy or sell things on the pinkbike ... it sucks
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Roxtar View Post
    A year from now that frame will still be for sale.
    Count on it. It's a 2019 that is more clapped out than I would normally even consider. The price was right for something for a teenager to beat on for a season or two, but FTG.

Anyone want to ask the guy some more questions?

https://m.pinkbike.com/buysell/3790491/