Page 40 of 241 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 6003
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinSki View Post
    Completely agree with the Stan's rant. That stuff works wonders but its the worst shit to deal with.

That guy's articles are Bike Magazine's version of clickbait. Half of what he writes is horseshit. The other stuff is just an old guy bitching for the sake of bitching.

Ryan Palmer is what I imagine every guy on MTBR to be. Bike nerd messiah

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    My rant for today--How does Pinkbike not have an app by now? Perusing Buy/Sell on mobile sucks balls.
    Considering they're trying to be the facebook of the bike world with all their data mining shit (that's what the polls are for y'all), it actually is really surprising. Maybe there are privacy laws in canada that are worth a shit? Nothing captures your identity like all the shit you sign away when installing most apps.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

I grew up pitching the back end on bikes and motorcycles and I spent many youthful days seeing how far we could hold it on a super slick basketball court that we would water down. I get it that it is fun. But riding Mag 7 last week someone had thrown it out on every corner through the first few miles, making big rips in the trail and off the trail. Don't be a douche. In the desert, just have fun and don't throw the back end in every place you can. If you want to do it once for the photo, I'm cool with that. But let's preserve those trails so my kids can bring their kids, like I am.

Fuck cheap bike parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    My rant for today--How does Pinkbike not have an app by now? Perusing Buy/Sell on mobile sucks balls.
    It's kind of annoying, but at least they don't charge any fees. I've probably sold upwards of $10,000 of gear on their site.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMomJustCalled View Post
    Fuck cheap bike parts.
    ..... Humble Brag
    However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    ..... Humble Brag
    That's what she said....

Quote Originally Posted by YourMomJustCalled View Post
    That's what she said....

Torque!!!!
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Looks like someone used 51 Newton-meters.

YourMomJustCalled
    Name:  40c0636e0cc09a276ce7f637630ca636--the-muscle-muscle-men.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  14.1 KB
    she said lay off the roids
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Yourmomjustcalled wears short shorts.

Filming... or being filmed is kinda annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Humble Brag?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    I know! I know! It’s so annoying. But, then when the filmer kicks you down a new Buff, a sheet of stickers, and buys nachos afterwards it’s all totally worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by One (+) Sentence View Post
    I know! I know! It’s so annoying. But, then when the filmer kicks you down a new Buff, a sheet of stickers, and buys nachos afterwards it’s all totally worth it!
    Hey I got a pair of shorts, a Jersey and a chamois. And some cheese and crackers and salami!

Actually it was a neat experience and I'm stoked to have been out.. but also funny it's not so glamorous.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9917.JPG 
Views:	195 
Size:	249.4 KB 
ID:	279451
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

I'm sure someone has already gone off about e-bikers in here but whatever.

Don't tell me you're "the future" when we heckle you on a short techy climb that you didn't clear, even though everyone in our group, including the girl on the fully rigid bike cleaned easily.

And then really don't huff about "the future" when a shit ton of NICA kids blow past you like you're standing still. They're the future, I just wanna know if your motorcycle can charge my phone on the trail.

Quote Originally Posted by cydwhit View Post
    I'm sure someone has already gone off about e-bikers in here but whatever.

Don't tell me you're "the future" when we heckle you on a short techy climb that you didn't clear, even though everyone in our group, including the girl on the fully rigid bike cleaned easily.

And then really don't huff about "the future" when a shit ton of NICA kids blow past you like you're standing still. They're the future, I just wanna know if your motorcycle can charge my phone on the trail.
    Was this on a non-motorized trail?

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Was this on a non-motorized trail?
    Eh, really not sure. Was on Prime Cut at 18 Road in Fruita. Internets are unclear on the legality of said vehicles on that trail.

Regardless, that's a mellow climbing trail that you should be able to clean without a freaking motor. Which is maybe why we all decided to stop and have a beer above the one techy rock feature.

Eh, really not sure. Was on Prime Cut at 18 Road in Fruita. Internets are unclear on the legality of said vehicles on that trail.
    Unequivocally NON-MOTORIZED out there. There is a motorized area below the mt bike trails. Tell him to get his fucking motorcycle the fuck outta there and go ride Rabbit Valley - pretty much everything out there is motorized.

Regardless, that's a mellow climbing trail that you should be able to clean without a freaking motor. Which is maybe why we all decided to stop and have a beer above the one techy rock feature.
    You talking about the big slab?

While we are ranting, can I bitch about Prime Cut being an uphill trail? That is a fast, flowy, fun downhill that they converted to uphill when they built the trail next door (that I continue to call Center Cut, our name for it before it was named), and I've been mourning it ever since. Climb the damn road, ride both downhill, bastards.

Yeah I'm getting older and get off my damn lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    While we are ranting, can I bitch about Prime Cut being an uphill trail? That is a fast, flowy, fun downhill that they converted to uphill when they built the trail next door (that I continue to call Center Cut, our name for it before it was named), and I've been mourning it ever since. Climb the damn road, ride both downhill, bastards.

Ha, I was talking to someone about this just the other day. I've only ridden it downhill late in the evening and you're right, it's really fun downhill.

Since, it's also a great climb, can't they just make it directional by day of week?

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post

Have you ever tried climbing that road on a weekend when it's busy? Fuck. You probably cut off a year of your life from dust inhalation every time you climb it.

That said, Prime Cut *is* fun DH... but with PBR, Kessel, and Joe/MoJoe available... the sting is somewhat lessened.

They really ought to put in a climbing trail that sucks as a DH to the east of Prime Cut.

LolClick image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1555953201709.jpeg 
Views:	91 
Size:	171.2 KB 
ID:	279579
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?