Page 65 of 241 FirstFirst ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 6022
    Cant log into the forum with my phone!? Password credentials saved in Google / Chrome - no problem logging in and out on my computer but the same credentials from auto filled by Google dont let my phone log in??? Cleared Data and cashe from mobile chrome to no avail. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Iwantmy2dollars View Post
    Any suggestions?
    Post in the right forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Post in the right forum?
    And where would that be¿

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    1upUSA.
    Seriously
    I've seen 2 OneUp failures now, both came out of the car on the highway making quite a mess. They don't have a place to put a hitch pin in so you're trusting their tool free ez mount. Nice racks but a little bit of user error or someone trying, unsuccessfully, to steal it and you're out a couple of nice bikes with a potential headache on your hands if someone runs your bikes over and damages their car.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    I've seen 2 OneUp failures now, both came out of the car on the highway making quite a mess. They don't have a place to put a hitch pin in so you're trusting their tool free ez mount. Nice racks but a little bit of user error or someone trying, unsuccessfully, to steal it and you're out a couple of nice bikes with a potential headache on your hands if someone runs your bikes over and damages their car.
    It's pretty easy to run a 4 foot NRS strap around the body of the rack and through the trailer chain attachment point on the hitch.

Ummmm, they include a strap to anchor it to your your hitch. Specifically, to the spot you would attach chains. Any idiot immediately replaces that with a chain and padlock. Also, a standard receiver lock pin is used to block access to the adjustment bolt. Double secured.

Apparently not "any idiot" is capable of getting it right or swapping to a chain. What's wrong with good old threaded bolts holding a rack in? I probably have over 100k miles with no issues over the years. Sure it's a pain in the ass to get down to tighten it up but it's pretty reliable so...

Apparently not "any idiot" is capable of getting it right or swapping to a chain. What's wrong with good old threaded bolts holding a rack in? I probably have over 100k miles with no issues over the years. Sure it's a pain in the ass to get down to tighten it up but it's pretty reliable so...
    It's not tool free and its superior to any other mount I've used. Plus the rack itself is superior as well. I'd just prefer they went thru distribution instead of direct sales.

I've had several racks that use bolts. My daily driver North Shore uses a bolt, without a auxillary cinching device they jiggle like Lizzo.

my cat graoul's hammock is sagging

I strung up a hammock for my cat and his massive haunches have stretched out the canvas

Show us pictures of your sisters pussy, JONG
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

You can always tell a douchebag by the "oh don't get me wrong, I'm also a __________ ."
    Because you know they're pretty much lying.

And yes, I do own a mountain bike. I use it to ride on remote, closed roads. There are millions of miles of them.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

“One of my best friends is a closed gravel road”

Careful though, those remote roads also tend to be in nature. By riding on them, are you not also fundamentally harming and completely destroying the true quality of being with nature?
    Last edited by jamal; 09-08-2019 at 03:55 PM.

How 'natural' is societal smug?

You think coyotes are out there on game trails goin "fuckin moose, stay in the brush where you belong. I mean don't get me wrong, I also have antlers, I just only use them in the brush, where it's appropriate."?
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Sandbagging racer chicks

I’d like to rant about something positive...

Moon-dust season is over here!

Fucking Piece of shit Reverb dropper. New warranty post a couple of months ago for a shitty Reverb and the new one already is sticking and saddle has annoying lateral play. Sounds like a clock when pedaling. Fuck me

You should have just sold the warranty replacement. Next time you’ll learn.

Maybe

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Anyone have anything they'd like to rant about?

Fucking 2019 World Cup Downhill season is over. I’m not even optimistic about next year. I mean, how could it be any good after this year?
    What the fuck am I supposed to do now?

However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    You should have just sold the warranty replacement. Next time you’ll learn.

Maybe

In a perfect world I woulda learned a lotta lessons

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    Fucking 2019 World Cup Downhill season is over. I’m not even optimistic about next year. I mean, how could it be any good after this year?
    What the fuck am I supposed to do now?

Go ride your bike!

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Go ride your bike!
    5 more weekends of bike park season ......... At Snowshoe!!!!!!! Yeeeaaahh Bitches!!!

However many are in a shit ton.

Yeah, some of the latest colors of new bikes and cars, who comes up with expensive bikes and vehicals that are the color of babyshit ?

what ever happened to colors that were like " the full moon shining off a Camaro's hood "
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know