Page 145 of 247 FirstFirst ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 6154
    Quote Originally Posted by evasive_MT View Post
    Poop Dream

Seriously, who the fuck are these people?! I’m seeing piles of shit and toilet paper in the middle of gravel county roads and constantly at trailheads around here. What the fuck!!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by hick View Post
    Seriously, who the fuck are these people?! I’m seeing piles of shit and toilet paper in the middle of gravel county roads and constantly at trailheads around here. What the fuck!!
    #vanlife
    #onewithnature

No worries bro, it’s organic.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    #vanlife
    #onewithnature
    yeah totally van life without a doubt

saw an ungodly amount of toilet paper this weekend it was amazing how much was blowing in the breeze like a desert flower

if you need tissues and tp to piss or blow your nose maybe vanturing to the olive garden or chipolte is as far as you should go
    learning how to shit in the woods by pulling your fat ass cheeks apart and squating perfectly will assure no dingleberries but hey americans diet is so poor that most americans have a hard time shitting and then not making a huge mess when it finally comes out the door no need for tp when your diet is good and your spread is well managed

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post

saw an ungodly amount of toilet paper this weekend it was amazing how much was blowing in the breeze like a desert flower

if you need tissues and tp to piss or blow your nose maybe vanturing to the olive garden or chipolte is as far as you should go
    learning how to shit in the woods by pulling your fat ass cheeks apart and squating perfectly will assure no dingleberries but hey americans diet is so poor that most americans have a hard time shitting and then not making a huge mess when it finally comes out the door no need for tp when your diet is good and your spread is well managed
    https://hellotushy.com/products/tush...xoCj-YQAvD_BwE

What the heck is going on with Sacramento?

Mass shootings. Directed at no one in particular
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Just a regular day in America with gun people doing gun things…

We are talking about California.

There were hundreds of people there and they can’t identify the shooters?
    Interesting. Downtown sac where only criminals have guns
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Was the mass shooter in Sacramento riding a bike? If not then why is this in the bike thread?

Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    Was the mass shooter in Sacramento riding a bike? If not then why is this in the bike thread?
    Your right. My bad
    I never noticed that this thread was for bike related rants
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Thanks MTT.

Anyone have anything they'd like to rant about?

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post

Tell us you get your b-hole waxed without telling us.

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    Tell us you get your b-hole waxed without telling us.
    Manscaping or bleaching what kinda info are you looking for?

Ebikers are just their own type of entitled huh?

Dude just pedaling a tech downhill and uphill section while talking on this phone with his ear bud Bluetooth setup. I swear he had jeans on. Took the opportunity to pass me by going off trail in a closed for revegetation spot. I would have freaked on him but I think he was selling his bitcoins or something and he couldn't hear shit. Not like I could chase him...he had turbo mode engaged or something

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Ebikers are just their own type of entitled huh?

Dude just pedaling a tech downhill and uphill section while talking on this phone with his ear bud Bluetooth setup. I swear he had jeans on. Took the opportunity to pass me by going off trail in a closed for revegetation spot. I would have freaked on him but I think he was selling his bitcoins or something and he couldn't hear shit. Not like I could chase him...he had turbo mode engaged or something
    So far that's >50% of my interactions w/ these guys. Know some long-term real cyclists using them, but former group immediately has me skeptical.

Just don't call their mopeds mopeds, or they will be super triggered. "It's pedal assist, man! I'm getting a workout here!"
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by climberevan View Post
    Just don't call their mopeds mopeds, or they will be super triggered. "It's pedal assist, man! I'm getting a workout here!"
    I've found they're really sensitive of the "moped" term.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    I've found they're really sensitive of the "moped" term.
    That's how you can tell that even _they_ know it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by climberevan View Post
    LOL. All those stickers you sent me that I put up got torn down in pretty short order. Need to find some spots that are visible, but harder to get to.

Quote Originally Posted by climerevan View Post
    Last week I was trying to power up a really steep and mega shitty section of trail to finish off a ride. No chance of actually making it as the section climbs over 1000' in 0.7 miles but sometimes it's fun to get in the pain cave. I must have been going 1 mph at most, could barely stay upright and keep the cranks going. I hear someone behind me and immediately use that as an excuse to get off the bike. Turns out to be 2 guys on mopeds. I don't say anything to them other than the standard "hey how you doing" and dude in the back immediately gets defensive and tells me he's getting a workout too and pedal assist doesn't make things easy you know... I nodded and told them to have a good ride. Went another 500' and they're coming back down after only doing 1/2 the climb. Defensive dude is now complaining about lack of traction and brakes not working well enough. I asked why he didn't have ABS on his brakes. He was not amused.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    LOL. All those stickers you sent me that I put up got torn down in pretty short order. Need to find some spots that are visible, but harder to get to.
    Good spot maybe after anything technical, a la rock gardens, they’re not getting there bc horsepower alone doesn’t make that work. So will only be seen by good riders on bikes and mopeds. Hopefully the good moped riders have a sense of humor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    <snip> I don't say anything to them other than the standard "hey how you doing, you lazy, moped-riding, cheating motherfuckers" and dude in the back immediately gets defensive and tells me he's getting a workout too and pedal assist doesn't make things easy you know...
    You sure it didn't go something like the above?

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    I must have missed something, what were the stickers?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    dude in the back immediately gets defensive and tells me he's getting a workout too and pedal assist doesn't make things easy you know...
    Riiiiiiiight...that must be why so many moped riders wear blue jeans and full face helmet. They would actually get a decent workout hike a biking if their mopeds didn't have a walk assist mode.

I'm sure some day soon moped manufacturers will add crawl-control, brake-assist and why not trail-side assistance as well, so when the battery goes dead in the back 40 someone will bring them out a fresh one so they don't have to suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by VTskibum View Post
    Good spot maybe after anything technical, a la rock gardens, they’re not getting there bc horsepower alone doesn’t make that work. So will only be seen by good riders on bikes and mopeds. Hopefully the good moped riders have a sense of humor?
    Yeah, I was lazy. Just put them on signs at trailheads. Partly because I wanted to make sure the moped riders saw them, so mission accomplished there.

What I should do is pound in a sign in the middle of a big patch of poison oak with a sticker on it. See how stubborn they are.

A friend ordered the official No e-bikes stickers from rock art and stuck them up all over South Mtn in Phoenix. The bros at Pivot bikes were pretty bummed when those went up. Someone complained to the city... e-bikes actually aren't allowed there but the city had not put up stickers, so the e-bikers all felt somehow vindicated. USFS has actually handed out a few tickets in our local mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    I must have missed something, what were the stickers?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20220219_000820384.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	1.96 MB 
ID:	412141