Page 106 of 183 FirstFirst ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 4557
    Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post

Lotta old time loafers are shaking their heads this week, 51" in 7 days
    Whoa.

So nice today

Pretty sure I ran into some ski the east types on champ de mars today right before I skied across their photo shoot. It was snowing too hard to get back to civilization so I'm stuck here another day. Almost never seen snow like this. The way the wind whips off the water it's like being in a car wash. Road to Murdochville is closed already, we will see what tomorrow brings. It'd be a shame if I was stuck here again no matter how good the Poutine is. Météo Quebec has a super precise forecast of 30-70cm.

Nice pics all around.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Pretty sure I ran into some ski the east types on champ de mars today right before I skied across their photo shoot. It was snowing too hard to get back to civilization so I'm stuck here another day. Almost never seen snow like this. The way the wind whips off the water it's like being in a car wash. Road to Murdochville is closed already, we will see what tomorrow brings. It'd be a shame if I was stuck here again no matter how good the Poutine is. Météo Quebec has a super precise forecast of 30-70cm.

Nice pics all around.
    This is 'MERICA, guy. We use the "inches" thingy. Please repost with proper data not that metric shit.

It sure was nice to be back in the spruce alleys and yellow birch meadows. Haven't been in this zone since '15. Such good snow...

Quote Originally Posted by Bottleman View Post
    This is 'MERICA, guy. We use the "inches" thingy. Please repost with proper data not that metric shit.
    At sea level or 1000 meters of elevation?

Nice place.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Pretty sure I ran into some ski the east types on champ de mars today right before I skied across their photo shoot..
    Those boys are milling around. Shoot tomorrow at WF, poaching my goods

Whaleback was absolutely friggin' amazing today. There was 12ish inches awaiting us for first chair. The only pisser is that we had to share with 10 or 20 people for the first few hours.

At sea level or 1000 meters of elevation?

Nice place.
    WHY DO YOU HATE AMERICA?????

Quote Originally Posted by Generalstark View Post
    It sure was nice to be back in the spruce alleys and yellow birch meadows. Haven't been in this zone since '15. Such good snow...

Well played!

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Aside from Rob I feel like I'm the only cannon skier in this place...and i dont even really ski there anymore. Unfortunately I won't be up there, but I would have given you a tour. Takes a few days on that hill to hit it all.

I need new goggles...way too many options! pia
    The storm-week goggle replacement can be tricky! I run through goggles like it's my job. Good luck!

Whenever I see Whaleback I always think Whaletail....You got some sweet Whaletail today!

A whale tail is the effect that happens when a girls G-string or Thong becomes exposed as she walks, bends over or squats. Actually whenever you can see that wonderful exposed thong in the shape of a whale's tail. Lowrise jeans and higher cut thongs are creating for extremly great Whale Tails around as more and more thongs become exposed.

Lots of boners going on in this thread right now. Unfortch I'm in cali. Fuck fuck fuck
    Decisions Decisions

Good day gittin combobulated. Skied bell to bell pow pow, then topped er off with some beer league and even a few pow turns there. Don't git much bettah den dis

Boys n gerls, go git you sum - it's guuuud out dere
    go Go GO!

23-24: 63. 22-23: 56. 21-22: ?. 20-21: 10+?. 19-20: 79. 18-19: 86! 17-18: 80. 16-17: 56. 15-16: 40. 14-15: 33. 13-14: 56ish. 12-13: 51. 11-12: 65. 10-11: 69. 09-10: 65.

East Coast Roll Call 10 [ten] SKI or SKI NOT, There Is No Try

Quote Originally Posted by AmmergauerTele View Post
    Whenever I see Whaleback I always think Whaletail....You got some sweet Whaletail today!

A whale tail is the effect that happens when a girls G-string or Thong becomes exposed as she walks, bends over or squats. Actually whenever you can see that wonderful exposed thong in the shape of a whale's tail. Lowrise jeans and higher cut thongs are creating for extremly great Whale Tails around as more and more thongs become exposed.
    We have a trail called Whaletail. I've never really been able to enjoy it until reading this. Thank you!
    Last edited by savemeasammy; 02-17-2017 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Generalstark View Post

Nice work. GPS coordinates please.

Will be at Stowe today. Report says another 4-6" (that's 10-15 cm, ML) overnight - should be fun.

High winds on Mansfield this morning, the woods will be very deep today. The bumps on skiers left of Hayride filled in and turns were waste deep for almost the entire pitch. Get some!

14` and breezy bob hard to say how much snow fell, but at this pint it doesn't really matter. Upper lifts on winhold yesterday soooo get after it.
    ps, houses around me gained a slew of early arrivers for the weekend last night.

Found an errant driver from CT in the field in front of Doug and Kellie Lewis' house yesterday, maybe slow down?

Who is holding? Around 60 cases yesterday.

And the Hellbrook is so good

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by AyoBeng View Post
    High winds on Mansfield this morning, the woods will be very deep today. The bumps on skiers left of Hayride filled in and turns were waste deep for almost the entire pitch. Get some!
    Thanks for the beta, Ayo.

Once again VT-F proves that buying beer is more important than paying the mortgage.

Nicely done!

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Once again VT-F proves that buying beer is more important than paying the mortgage.

Nicely done!
    He is a role model

Nicely done!
    Lulz, beer goes nicely with skiing and it shares well.

Gonna roll the Del channel on google music today.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

The snow is ridiculous. I can't remember snow up to my armpits just in my yard. Some of the lines I'm seeing this week are wild.

Touring in the Zone tomorrow. ...pm

Magic on Sunday
    The sad truth is that whine does not age well

Nicely done!
    Can only say Amen to that!
    The sad truth is that whine does not age well