Page 88 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 4557
    Absolutely stellar day with powbmps, neufox and his better half! Great conditions and better company...powbmps will have footage at 11:00 I am sure.

Mad was marvelous. ...too wiped out to say more
    The sad truth is that whine does not age well

No complaints from Bolton today either. The snow was soft and deep.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTV View Post
    I mean...it wasn't that nice everywhere without a film crew and a head start. But there was good snow and easy to find super goodness
    Decisions Decisions

Thanks again for letting me hang FussyD . Neufox...sorry for being a gaper and falling in front of you (twice) .

Snow was great in the woods, so why not just video the scraped off crap under the lift..........

Found this sweet little slot in the woods. Saplings were treacherous though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Smuggs1.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	872.0 KB 
ID:	198597  

Day trip from Boston well worth the effort as Bolton BC was untouched and deep today. Skin laps off B Mtn and S View were pristine.

[QUOTE=manifest pow;4922757]Day trip from Boston well worth the effort as Bolton BC was untouched and deep today. Skin laps off B Mtn and S View were pristine.

Quote Originally Posted by powbmps View Post
    Thanks again for letting me hang FussyD . Neufox...sorry for being a gaper and falling in front of you (twice) .

Snow was great in the woods, so why not just video the scraped off crap under the lift..........

At least one of those falls was caused by the gaper leading the traverse ftr, probably both!

Nicely done manifest!

Quote Originally Posted by FussyDutchman View Post
    Absolutely stellar day with powbmps, neufox and his better half! Great conditions and better company...powbmps will have footage at 11:00 I am sure.
    Great skiing with you and powbumps. Wish we'd had more time.

Quote Originally Posted by FussyDutchman View Post
    At least one of those falls was caused by the gaper leading the traverse ftr, probably both!
    Damn snowboarders .

I'm glad the snow up north delivered. We only got a heavy dusting over the weekend. It did make for pretty great skate skiing on the Danby Rd today.

Mrs P

The turn around for the 15k out and back.

BTW - if you're a sled head, slow the fuck down if you see skiers.

Photo by Dalton from yesterday morning.

Win all around. Win, win and more win.

Dickhead at Sunapee, bringing the anti-stoke.

Picked up my son and his friend at the mountain this afternoon. Witnessed a ~50 year old try to start a fight with a guy ~70, because....who knows why. "YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME OLD MAN!?". Who the fuck says that? The older person had just pulled into the spot to pick up his wife, who had hurt her knee. Then he starts giving the woman shit..."TAKE CARE OF THAT KNEE. YEAH, I'LL GIVE YOU THERAPY!". Classy.

He really could have used a punch in the dick.

was said aggressor a masshole? sounds like a mass hole move

The report from Roundtop today:

Bodies, bodies everywhere. Complete chaos on the coral reef. The trails were stripped to glacier with spontaneous piles a loose granular. Many diggers were witnessed from the lift, I can't believe most of the people turned out ok. Most would straight line the headwall, they were lucky if they fell in the bumps. The rest would make it to mid mountain, realize they were completely out of control, try to skid sideways to scrub speed, hit a pile, and yardsale. Hopefully they can run the guns this week and cover it all up. I always try to wait for the run to clear but that was impossible today.

Hate seeing that shit, but the fact is way too much drinking happens at the ski hill.
    Now about the Ripstick 106, thoughts?
    crab in my shoe mouth

Man...still thinking about yesterday. What an awesome day. Jay was skiing really well...was finding untracked lines through the early afternoon. Stoke was very high at the mountain yesterday. Name:  Jay 1-29-17.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  51.8 KB

Grade-A stoke. Awesome weekend everywhere in the Northern Greens from the looks of it. I enjoyed poking around Bolton greatly today.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Now about the Ripstick 106, thoughts?
    I don't have a lot to compare them to. I've tried other skis here and there, but have been on the same pair of 191 Scott Punishers for the last 6 years.

So far I can't say enough good things about this ski. First tried a prototype pair of 188's last March out west and was pretty pumped on them at that point. The pair I bought is a 181, with the bindings mounted 1 cm back (looks like a lot of tip, but I like the way they ski). I've been impressed with the skis ability to carve a turn on the hard pack groomers that I'm typically on at Sunapee. They are very light and quick edge to edge, but stable as well. I don't ski all that fast, so I can't comment on the speed limit.

Yesterday was my first time on them in some different conditions, and I was not disappointed. I never felt like they were squirrely at all. Seem to float well and are very easy to turn in the trees. Probably just luck, but no damage to the bases, and no burred edges (yet).

East Coast Roll Call 10 [ten] SKI or SKI NOT, There Is No Try

I'm running Ripstick 96's in the 181 at -1, and I love them as a daily driver.
    Elan is onto something with these skis
    crab in my shoe mouth

Wow, nice stoke everyone. Kinda second guessing my choice to bail on skiing this weekend.

Taking a lap.

Quote Originally Posted by powbmps View Post

M1 liftline looks great, thanks for that post! Plan to be back up there next weekend for a coupla weeks, sans wife, with dogs. Life is good!
    Silent....but shredly.

Day 2 sampling the goods, this time a bit further north. Definitely worth the extra drive time as the upslope magic continued most of the day.

Also day 2 riding with crazy skiers, buddy tj sending it

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170129_121016.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	528.0 KB 
ID:	198650

Found this zone completely untracked later in the morning and deep. Take away the water bars and it is go anywhere bottomless. This became the go to area for the rest of the day, never saw another person in it.

Name:	20170129_110826.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	198651

Mtn Local Snowboards head honcho sampling the goods in the same area.

Name:	20170129_110858.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	198652

Two incredible days of riding VT pow with like minded company who enjoy riding/skiing anywhere and everywhere from bell to bell, life is good!

^^^^^^Nice, mang, I'll give you a shout when I'm up.
    Silent....but shredly.