Page 120 of 183 FirstFirst ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 4557
    i think i skip ice skating in Vermont this weekend
    "up in the ski resorts, up in hills they move ki's and had skis making drops on snowmobiles"- GZA

Name:  25782b18bf7dc83c57f04de8b70cd609.jpg
Views: 547
Size:  19.1 KB

Anyone headed to Trey in Northampton tomorrow night at the Academy of Music? Packards seems like the place to hang before a show, but if anyone has any suggestions they'd be appreciated.

Bush added to mountain collective.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Depends what you like Tyler. Craft beer? Go to the Dirty Truth or McCladden's. McCladden's has 50+ beers on tap and I think I'm being modest.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerjames View Post
    Name:  25782b18bf7dc83c57f04de8b70cd609.jpg
Views: 547
Size:  19.1 KB

Anyone headed to Trey in Northampton tomorrow night at the Academy of Music? Packards seems like the place to hang before a show, but if anyone has any suggestions they'd be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by evanb41 View Post
    Depends what you like Tyler. Craft beer? Go to the Dirty Truth or McCladden's. McCladden's has 50+ beers on tap and I think I'm being modest.
    I do like craft beer and food. I've been to the dirty truth before and it seemed way too pretentious and had an distinct air of doucheness. I didn't think of McLadden's that might be a cool, the sierra grille is always a solid pick.

Spun laps all day with a buddy at Smuggs today. There were all of 2 options to choose of for descents but neither of us have paid for tickets so we had no complaints. The turns were FAST and surprisingly fun given the weather. The place was deserted.

^^^^^ Because people were probably out fishing.....

no fishing for me,i am waiting for winter again this weekend,can't wait till it locks up again

All the pics are now broken, but Roc and Ride will be doing another big party on 4/1. If any mags want to hit this let me know, it was pretty amazing last year.

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Bush added to mountain collective.
    I think thats a good thing...wonder what it cost Win to participate?

Hummm...things looking up for filling lee zones. Beacon up this w/e. Will take a look-ski on Saturday.
    The sad truth is that whine does not age well

Quote Originally Posted by ADKmike View Post
    I too am completely confused about all this secret code talk of the WF/Iceface/backsides on here...guess my post count deems me not worthy
    Name:  SecretHandshake.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  31.2 KB

Well, I've given up on the ski season in western NY! Official count - 2 days at Loon, NH right after Christmas. 1 day at Bristol in Jan, 1 more day at Bristol end Feb.

Moving to Oregon this summer, peace EC!

^ good luck with your move

Go to Huckleberry Inn, Govt camp, which is at the base of Mt Hood. great burgers, fries & shakes
    "up in the ski resorts, up in hills they move ki's and had skis making drops on snowmobiles"- GZA

Are there any breweries in NH that are worth going out of the way for?

No, seriously.... stop laughing....I'm not joking!

Yea I totally agree about the pretentious vibe in there. It's hit or miss depending on bartenders there. Sometimes you'll get a chill bartender that will shoot the shit with you and be pretty cool. Other times you'll get a hipster who despises your name brands and lack of knowledge of local micro brews. Definitely check out McCladden's though, more beer on tap than Douchie Truth and more laid back ski-lodgesque atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerjames View Post
    I do like craft beer and food. I've been to the dirty truth before and it seemed way too pretentious and had an distinct air of doucheness. I didn't think of McLadden's that might be a cool, the sierra grille is always a solid pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Groomer Gambler View Post
    Well, I've given up on the ski season in western NY! Official count - 2 days at Loon, NH right after Christmas. 1 day at Bristol in Jan, 1 more day at Bristol end Feb.

Moving to Oregon this summer, peace EC!
    The reverse jinx for snow ridge, nice.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    I think thats a good thing...wonder what it cost Win to participate?
    Why would it cost him anything? They didn't want to be shut out of the east coasts 70 million people within a fairly easy drive of Vermont.

Gotta say I'm thinking about it now....

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post

Where are you coming/going from/to? It depends on where you are in the state but there are several that are good. Stoneface Great Rhythm in Portsmouth Moat and Tuckermans in No Conway
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    Where are you coming/going from/to? It depends on where you are in the state but there are several that are good. Stoneface Great Rhythm in Portsmouth Moat and Tuckermans in No Conway
    Thanks for the reply. I've had Stoneface, Moat, and Tuckerman but I wouldn't say I'd go out of the way for them. I'll take a look at Great Rhythm.

44` and sunny bob, pasty laps in the fresh inch were made.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Thanks for the reply. I've had Stoneface, Moat, and Tuckerman but I wouldn't say I'd go out of the way for them. I'll take a look at Great Rhythm.
    Like I said depends on where you are, not like the Vt Brewery families though. If your near Portland Me there is Bissel Bros and Foundation.
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Garrison City in Dover. Jackstraw turned me on to them, most consistently good beer I have had out of NH. If you really have some free time definitely head up to Bissell Bros. in Portland and then hit Foundation afterwards as prs said, just grab me a few 4 packs of each if you go!

Shackette's in Bristol has a fabulous Stout. Not much else of note, except for the Blonde. locals come in for refills of that.

Henniker has several goodies, including a rather nice Porter

Moat Mountain House is the best of the brewpubs. Woodstock Station is also good.

Smuttynose has the goods too, their big bottle and special brews range from excellent to out of this world. Red Hook will quench a thirst, but I'm not that strong for it that I'll be standing in line.

There was a Queen City brew I tasted once. Very nice, but I don't recall if they are a going concern.

EDIT:
    I can't believe theses guys escaped my memory: Schilling Beer Co., Littleton. Go there!
    Last edited by robrox; 03-08-2017 at 07:28 PM.
    The sad truth is that whine does not age well