Page 169 of 183 FirstFirst ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 4557
    Quote Originally Posted by biggins View Post
    So you are, by definition a troll. That is why you are here, according to you. I don't mean to upset you, but: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...hs-and-sadists

Which leads me to suggest: https://www.nami.org/Find-Support/NAMI-HelpLine
    I think there's a difference between a troll...and someone who doesn't take the intardnets seriously. I also think I may not be the only one who peeks into this thread for reasons other than serious bid-ness. It's clearly the annual dumpster fire of the TGR forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Goniff View Post
    Saturday
    heavy drugs were used while editing, that was the weirdest video I've seen in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveVt View Post
    It's clearly the annual dumpster fire of the TGR forums.
    After reading the last couple of pages you might say we have a choke hold on the award!
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by DaveVt View Post

Also worth mentioning that I don't take any of this seriously. This thread is fucking hilarious. There is some nice EC photography here that I like to see. Whether I am participating or not, Butt Hurt seems to find someone to cunt with. CTFreeheel will find a way to infer his superiority over the "Chaff" (Vermonters) while he schusses around ClayBrook with his low country kin and most everyone else will join in the circle jerk of affirmation.
    Carry on ECRC, you butthurt, fragile humans.
    Simple minded troll as always. Anyone taking a peek in here will find you at the root of most outbursts. You take my chaff comment[ which I coined to describe weekend crowds and clueless zorros] and twist it to suit your latest insult, that along with the "low country kin" zing attempt is par for corse.
    Soon the diatribe against people riding $6000 mountain bikes will return along with "me too" beer. Tourism ruining VT is a common rant, even though one of the main reasons IBM built in Essex Jct. was the recreation opportunities, but of course, that ruined Stowe. I'm waiting for your next paid trail work gig to start in the Valley and you taking un-given thanks from me for your job. lol Maybe knock every trail built that you weren't part of, that's always good for a laugh.

You seem to miss the part that a lot of us get together and have a good time as a group. It seems funny to you to peek and throw some random troll out and then , as always, say it's not. If this is what gets you through your day, your welcome.

Looks like Saturday will be the best day for another mini mini at Killington. I like the Mayor Goniff call, he always works the party integrating the Mags with the K-Zone crew which makes for a great time.

Lets Party

I am currently mourning the passing of Nicky Hayden, my all time favorite rider. Was so glad to meet him in Indy at the races. Passed way too soon. Be careful on your bicycles.

Live like Nicky!
    nicky-hayden-the-nicest-guy-in-the-paddock
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    After reading the last couple of pages you might say we have a choke hold on the award!
    I don't post for long periods of time, and yet still the regulars seem to crash and burn it on the regular. Certainly don't mind steering it for the tree line myself, but that doesn't make me a troll. The ECRC can usually be enflamed with a difference of opinion, which is not a troll. Sometimes I just respond, and the scab-pickers just.can't.not.pick. They are the trolls. I understand that when I post the core of the Circle Jerk will always take jabs...and that can be fun.
    Then folks get all "real".
    Lol.

CTFree....as if on cue. I only do paid work in Northfield. I'll let Asskissn dumb down your trails for you. I wonder when the excavator is gonna ramble it's way down Cyclone and Clinic.

Your Hayden reference is classic CTfreeheel. You can't just be sad, you have to make a point to let everyone know, "I met him once." A quick shot of the limited Edition beers in your fridge, one of you in a fresh patch of snow 3 days after a storm, and a photo of your bike parked on some obscure, leaf covered single track next to some cobbled stone bridge would make the post complete.
    Since we're summarizing...
    Last edited by DaveVt; 05-23-2017 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Lets Party
    Absolutely!

Have a great one at the big K on Saturday. I'll be partying all three days of the 2017 Mount Washington Memorial Day BBQ and Slackfest. ..... If you see me talking to the Flamingo, please take away my car keys.
    The sad truth is that whine does not age well

Geezus.
    What time should I show up on Saturday for the drug-fueled fight in the parking lot at K? Should I bring my nun-chucks?!
    Clearly some of you need to start taking more drugs, others maybe a little less. 😉

I love this (stolen from SkitheEast):
    Name:  18556203_10154671276706588_3798056314876535228_n.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  49.5 KB

New Pic from just now:
    Name:  ravines-med.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  75.6 KB
    Looks like a decent year for vert, maybe 450' or more by Saturday...I taped a few extra poles for Monday's 10th Mountain Slalom
    The sad truth is that whine does not age well

How's about everyone stops trying to pick at other people, and y'all can discuss fun things, like beer, skiing, etc. Sheesh.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    How's about everyone stops trying to pick at other people, and y'all can discuss fun things, like beer, skiing, etc. Sheesh.
    Take a Lap, beater.
    crab in my shoe mouth

fun things, like beer, skiing, etc.
    Beer:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C_BrJ_bWsAIBsb3.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	206735

Skiing:

Etc:
    http://www.boredpanda.com/animals-ab...-album-photos/
    Name:  animals-about-to-drop-album-photos-31-58aee2dd27168__700.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  200.1 KB

I don't trust that one on the lower right, something shifty about the eyes.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

^^^Right? Shady hipsters.

Personally I'm done with mogul skiing. Skiing moguls is lame. That thread even says so. Ummmk!
    And buttah you cowhampshire phart! There's real snow in NH, not that artificial turf you're sliding on. Laps!

I don't like hiking, I like skiing
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Goniff View Post
    Saturday

Sunday

We saw this guy filming on Sunday and got his info. VT-freeheel, this is the guy with the Gopro Subaru that was parked behind me. Buttah cameo at 1:07 on the Saturday vid.
    A few of the lady rippers put the boyz to shame. So fluid......
    Silent....but shredly.

Tie-dyed sunset tonight.

^Very purdy

Quote Originally Posted by biggins View Post
    I love this (stolen from SkitheEast):
    Name:  18556203_10154671276706588_3798056314876535228_n.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  49.5 KB
    That's awesome.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

One more from the big K this past weekend.

^ok, the girl in the blue is awesome! Smooth tele and then more smoothness on the board. Sweet!

...And the kid in white pants w\ black knees was zippering it up good. Those lines look fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

K Instagram says that the lift with turn this weekend and maybe on 6/1. Sounds like they're gearing up for this to be the last weekend.

Fuck governor Scott! Go ahead and shove that veto pen up your ass.

Enjoy being a one-term governor, governor.

Fucking VT can't do anything right; here's Hoping they do something during summer legislative session, maybe set up a plan for taxation and sale?

Don't know if this is the right place to post, but I had to vent. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Name:  06DA3558-AE24-4341-A6E8-F7952E5A2500.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  65.1 KB

Pic from K-zone today. The end is nigh.

"Sunday, May 28 is day 200 of our winter season, and you're invited to celebrate and share cake with us at the Roaring Brook Umbrella Bar around noon! This isn't the end, though, we'll reopen Thursday, June 1 and beyond if the snow is schussable - stay tuned!"