Page 171 of 183 FirstFirst ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,275 of 4557
    Noon check in from upper k1 lot, orange pants, let's party

We are below sup. Look for white truck, tables and grill

East Coast Roll Call 10 [ten] SKI or SKI NOT, There Is No Try

Party like it's 2017 boys. Rock.

Party going strong, so many great skiers.
    Awesome food and beers.

East Coast Roll Call 10 [ten] SKI or SKI NOT, There Is No Try

Klownington party with a full set of mags. Thank you to Mr. Moose for the ticket!

All Goniff pics were blurry cuz he flies.

Caught up with buttah for a few runs and cake.

MNIAW went full combat in the USA onesie.

VT-F showed up for some after lunch runs (I'm sure Goniff has video).

Killington was full Jersey by the end of the day.

Well played, it does look like the Garden State. Had to get home and mow the lawn. Anniversary weekend, can't hang out with maggs drinking and skiing all day.
    Killington pretty much rules.
    crab in my shoe mouth

5/17 at Superstar : wish i'd asked for change

HTML Code:
    https://youtu.be/hhVylFtE2YE

Tailgate broke up at 9:30 , more Cake!!! What a great afternoon!!!
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

"It is fitting and proper that we devote one day each year to paying special tribute to those whose constancy and courage constitute one of the bulwarks guarding the freedom of this nation and the peace of the free world." — President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Vibes to Radio Ron who took a fall and had to be sledded down SS.
    Last edited by Goniff; 05-29-2017 at 12:31 AM.

That's a wicked bummer about Ron. Gonnif for Mayor! Guy rips on skis, masters the grill and is always willing to share/hang out with scrubs like me. I had a great spring at Killington and he was one of the reasons why. Bummed I missed Vtfree, another top notch Maggot. Glad to see Peruvian and MNIAW got out for one last round of laps. Good people all around. I will be there Thursday if it happens. Stoke!
    crab in my shoe mouth

Great spring at Killington, thanks to the crowd that always showed up whatever the weather. I'm calling it a wrap for my season. No idea how many days I skied this year but I do remember many great days. See you all again in October at Ullr-fest.

Thanks for the kind words Buttah. It was great skiing with you. Yesterday was likely my last day as I have to work on Thursday.

The word on Kzone is that Radio Ron broke his leg. Total bummer. I was just shooting video of him on Saturday. His stoke meter is always pegged to 11. Hope he heals quickly.

VT-Freeheel must have a magic cooler. It does not look that big but he kept pulling out these gems.

Steezy Peruvian

Unfortunately didn't get to hook up with the fussyDutchmen, but we made turns and shared beers with his buddy from BVT. Beautiful weather on the rockpile for 2nd wkend in a row. Couple plane rides then put the slippers on and rode sideways down the Easties. First time on a board in 3 years was super fun!
    Da plane might have another wkend in her...I've certainly seen it worse, but I've never seen so many people on top as we exited. Becoming somewhat of a junkshow with a lot of sluffing, skidding, and falling out of binders. Some were looking a little sketchy coming thru the chokes with people hiking up, whereas early I was thinking how strong and controlled every skier/rider looked today. Hard to say how beat up it was in the end.

^ Definitely bummed to have to bail, especially after seeing the pics/vids and hearing the details. Props to you guys for meeting up with tj, he was stoked on the tour and company. Not sure I could have kept up with you fitness types for all those laps anyway!

Slackfest 2017
    The sad truth is that whine does not age well

Sorry to have missed the weekend madness, but thanks for the vicarious stoke. Vibes to the broken fellow, hope he heals fast in time for next season. Happy anniversary Buttah, and cheers to MNIAW and his brethren (and sisteren) for all their work and sacrifice.

Cheers boys, if any of yas are cruizing through the UV gimme a shout.

Edit- ^^^Sick shot robrox!

Huh. I thought cake was code for something else, but I see you actually had cake. Looks like there was still fun to be had after I traded my skis in for my bike.

Quote Originally Posted by biggins View Post
    Sorry to have missed the weekend madness, but thanks for the vicarious stoke. Vibes to the broken fellow, hope he heals fast in time for next season. Happy anniversary Buttah, and cheers to MNIAW and his brethren (and sisteren) for all their work and sacrifice.

Cheers boys, if any of yas are cruizing through the UV gimme a shout.

Edit- ^^^Sick shot robrox!
    Courtesy of Slacker Steve, aka Rider.Steve

Grampa, just post the vid. I'm not creating a a facebook account to watch you beaters.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Grampa, just post the vid. I'm not creating a a facebook account to watch you beaters.
    Working on it....may take a while..
    Done, such as it is
    Last edited by robrox; 05-29-2017 at 05:33 PM.

Fantastic,Rob. Where are the gates?

Yeah, I thought the slalom thing was real? Is it not? Snow looks good, gramps.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by FussyDutchman View Post
    ^ Definitely bummed to have to bail, especially after seeing the pics/vids and hearing the details. Props to you guys for meeting up with tj, he was stoked on the tour and company. Not sure I could have kept up with you fitness types for all those laps anyway!
    TJ super cool guy, thanks for setting that up. Was perfect and now we need to get to the Bush with you and him next year. And screw the whole fitness thing...Tim and I are beer drinkin weed tokin' slackers. It's not a race...it's recreation in the sun.

Rob, were you in airplane early on Saturday? When we went over to the easties I had no idea who you were...there were quite a few gray beards Skiers left was nice an buff even at the end of the day...which I needed sliding sideways.

Hiking in and with snowboard gear is a hundred times better than ski gear...damn! And whoever set the boot pack (Rob?) in the Easties deserves a beer! That was a perfect stairway. Airplane was a little f'd, but hey I'm not complaining, just saying how awesome eastie was...Rog should have hiked up before the road opened and set a better track for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Fantastic,Rob. Where are the gates?
    That was to have been Monday. The Road delayed opening on Monday due to sinkhole repair. They were aiming for 10AM. With the low-mid 30sF for temps, a breeze and somewhat heavy rain due at 11:30 or so, I bagged it and went home...I was first in line (three days in a row).

Next year, Slalom each of the Days!

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    TJ super cool guy, thanks for setting that up. Was perfect and now we need to get to the Bush with you and him next year. And screw the whole fitness thing...Tim and I are beer drinkin weed tokin' slackers. It's not a race...it's recreation in the sun.

Rob, were you in airplane early on Saturday? When we went over to the easties I had no idea who you were...there were quite a few gray beards Skiers left was nice an buff even at the end of the day...which I needed sliding sideways.

Hiking in and with snowboard gear is a hundred times better than ski gear...damn! And whoever set the boot pack (Rob?) in the Easties deserves a beer! That was a perfect stairway. Airplane was a little f'd, but hey I'm not complaining, just saying how awesome eastie was...Rog should have hiked up before the road opened and set a better track for us.
    I'll collect that beer sometime or other. I love a bootpack that leaves me ready for another run when I top out. I have been known to set new ones in parallel to the stairmaster boot ladders