Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 107 108 109 110 111 112
Results 2,776 to 2,783 of 2783
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    Cone looks good.
    I have been keeping my better half updated frequently through this week. She finally asked if I wanted to head over to hike. I believe she had no idea I'd say YEP! Not sure she believed me when I said YEP, either...In any case, she was right. I will save the drive and skipping soccer plus another 5 to 10 honey do's for a bit later...when there is MORE!!! Always nice to live vicariously through others as I enjoy my 9 to 5.

Quote Originally Posted by puma View Post
    Glorious! This looks like the required data for that 2017 \ 2018 oregon thread!!!!

Thats what I was hoping to hear! I've got some yard work to attend to (nurseries were 75% off!) and I will right-side-up some pics on the computer and stitch a vid together. Happy days gentlemen!
    The Hardest Workin' Man in Snow-Business

Weew! Pow turns!

Quote Originally Posted by FatKidFromFL View Post
    Thats what I was hoping to hear! I've got some yard work to attend to (nurseries were 75% off!) and I will right-side-up some pics on the computer and stitch a vid together. Happy days gentlemen!
    Hopefully Tap does not poach your line (thread)! I bet the cone was calling his name!

Sunrise and snow in the sky:
    Attachment 212469
    First tracks this morning:
    Attachment 212468

I got 5 laps in...actually pow-farmed the lower salmon-drainage. Pretty sure that qualifies as "rideable snow"... Instead of the usual early-season rock-avoidance, I was gunning for them to jump-off of. Best snow I found was down low in the areas that were not as wind-affected. The mile canyon rode nicely.
    ill take a look at the footy tonight and try to get a sept-stoke-vid up before anyone snakes me.

Another Amazing day in the mountains.
    woohoo!

I'm so jealous! Land PDX 7:30. Didn't know I need to start planning business travel on fresh dumps. Sept?

So bach is advertising running lifts this weekend. Can I bring my skis on the the lift or will I have to climb to start the season? Any one know how much snow there is on the ground right now?

Quote Originally Posted by snojones View Post
    So bach is advertising running lifts this weekend. Can I bring my skis on the the lift or will I have to climb to start the season? Any one know how much snow there is on the ground right now?
    Pretty sure this should go in the 17/18 thread...