Page 83 of 112 FirstFirst ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2783
    Quote Originally Posted by PhiberAwptik View Post
    Is there still snow on the mountain?
    Thats a joke, right? "HEAPS OF SNOW" : Thats what some old guy said in W Village parking lot the other day.
    As a matter of fact it was spitting snow in Bend this afternoon when i drove thru there.

Wow! Surprisingly low sarcasm detection standards for TGR. Must be the full moon?

I will be BC skiing Out of Three Sisters this week.
    looking to skiing Bachy Mon Tues Wed. IF anybody is around and wants to make some turns PM Me. will have beer loaded in Soccer mom Mobil . Will post up again Sunday night
    Cheers

I just have this feeling that next two days could be the last wintery conditions that we will see for this season and I don’t want to miss it. Anyone skiing Bachelor Thursday and/or Friday that wants some company? I do alright and can keep up with the most. Come on fellows, riding next 2 days could be sneaky good!

Quote Originally Posted by boar2m View Post
    I just have this feeling that next two days could be the last wintery conditions that we will see for this season and I don’t want to miss it. Anyone skiing Bachelor Thursday and/or Friday that wants some company? I do alright and can keep up with the most. Come on fellows, riding next 2 days could be sneaky good!
    I think you are wrong. I think Saturday will be good too. That said, I have no other option to think this way...I cannot be there for Friday, but WILL be there Saturday!!!!

Haha, yeah, Saturday looks like a good day for spring skiing and tailgating, and summit open for circumnavigating the volcano. Have fun!

Just got permission from the Boss to take Friday off. Only 3 more days of Skibowling left. Gonna be tough to plan my day b/c Meadows will probably be hitting good too. Now I will probably have to pull a long day today so I don't make the boss regret this.

If we can get out of pdx early enough on Friday, we'll be skiing all 3 days.

timberflats on saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by mattig View Post
    If we can get out of pdx early enough on Friday, we'll be skiing all 3 days.
    at spring break, our fri afternoon drive was pretty slow escaping metro area, over an hour to wilsonville
    leave as early as you can

We took the back roads through Boring and up over Govy last week and it was actually pretty quick compared to the normal I-5 mess we get going through Detroit. We left from SE, though, so YMMV if you would have to cross a bridge first.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Current list as I understand it
    TBS
    jonesy
    puma
    K2skier
    Tap
    Flyoverland Captive
    Mattig

Anybody else?
    Other dropouts?

Grillage and bromance Saturday noonish
    Count me in for tomorrow (Friday) on Bachy slopes with mrs gepmeow. Saturday noonish festivities in West Village lot sounds perfect for us midweek passers!

Nice day today with alternating fog and sucker holes. Snow was kinda windpacked although tap seemed to be digging it on his fancy-schmancy snoplank.

Today was empty at MHM. Skiing was great. On and off sun with cloud cover keeping the snow from becoming sticky. Looks like more of the same for Fri.

Saturday will be sunny and with "suits and boots" happening it should be...... festive.

Sunday is free ski day at Ski Bowl.

Somebody ski/board with me on Friday at Bachelor? I plan to NWX in the AM, it should be nice. Having a partner is just better. I can ski with an abandon I can never do alone. Meet at Pine Martin at 9? PM me.
    Serious all the time.

Taking camper up in the am, then returning in the evening
    Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive
    You know what to do

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    at spring break, our fri afternoon drive was pretty slow escaping metro area, over an hour to wilsonville
    leave as early as you can
    Planning to leave at 5am and hopefully make it to bachelor by 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Tap View Post
    Taking camper up in the am, then returning in the evening
    Ahhh, because you live in Bend. I get it!

Where's everyone trying to park for Saturday's lunch?

have fun, kids! don't scare the old folks!

Saturday we will park at the bottom of Tube Town in the West Village lot. I will get there by 0800. Look for green Grand Cherokee with spare on swing arm. Encourage everyone to get there early to secure some contiguous parking spaces so we have a place to congregate and aren't schlepping stuff across the lot.

Jonesy and Mattig are bringing grills. Wouldn't hurt to have another. Anybody want to grill some bacon in the AM?

looks like nice weather for the weekend - have fun y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Saturday we will park at the bottom of Tube Town in the West Village lot. I will get there by 0800. Look for green Grand Cherokee with spare on swing arm. Encourage everyone to get there early to secure some contiguous parking spaces so we have a place to congregate and aren't schlepping stuff across the lot.

Jonesy and Mattig are bringing grills. Wouldn't hurt to have another. Anybody want to grill some bacon in the AM?
    I am going to pick up some designer chicken sausages per orders from the boss...I was thinking about picking up about 5 of em. Also going to grab another 5 more traditional pork brat type sausages. I also will bring buns, ketchup and mustard. Additionally, a few bags of chips. Finally, and probably most important, I'll be bringing some 22's of quality micro brew with the hopes that others will be thirsty. (Probably pilsner or lager for a somewhat hydrating beer after a charging morning of skiing!) I'll try to favor Central Oregon breweries, but cannot promise Breakside and\or Pfriem might not slip into the mix. I will also bring red cups for distribution to the masses.

Sound good?

Sunny skies tomorrow so no doubt the Summit should be titties... Enjoy and already in the end of ski season blues...!

Ok we're here now, so no one's gonna starve. We'll have at least 8 greasy skadootches (burgers... AC knows) for whoever wants one, a pretty big crock pot of my wife's bomb white chicken chili, and cooked to order thai noodles (your choice between pad Thai and kwey teow kua gai... that one's delicious, trust me).

For refreshments, wifey makes a mean Moscow mule, or most anything else for that matter. We have a tankard of Hendricks, and a shit ton of limes. Bring more ginger beer if you're into that sort of thing (she takes no responsibility for beverage quality unless it's Fever Tree ginger beer).

If anyone wants cheap beer, we got you covered.

TBS, a better question would be if there is ever a day that I would NOT be cooking breakfast on the tailgate. Bring more eggs, hashbrowns, bacon if you want me to cook it. An extra frying pan would hurt if a bunch of you are serious about breakfast.

mattig, you travel in style! have a great weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    mattig, you travel in style! have a great weekend!
    You too man. Hey, I don't have an EZ-up shelter with tricky leg weights! I do like food though.