Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 236
  1. #201
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Driving2VT
    Posts
    2,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
    Not sure anyone would want these but have a couple older pairs.

    1) Stockli Stormrider AT/Fry, 194cm. These were fun, but skinny at 73 under foot. Beer league maybe? Would be flat as would need to pull the Markers off em unless someone wants them.
    2) K2 Big Kahuna. These are a skinny Explosiv (Volkl not K2 style construction) at 87 underfoot. 180cm and have Look TT demos mounted.

    In Seattle area and make a lowball offer if interested. Maybe more suited for the free gear thread...

    Going to keep the 165cm Sploders for now.
    Interested in the Big Kahunas but donít need the binders. Only mount? Willing to ship?
    Uno mas

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Woodinville, WA
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    Interested in the Big Kahunas but don’t need the binders. Only mount? Willing to ship?
    Not positive if only mount as this is how I got them, but expect so. Could pull binders to check and ship to you for $85?

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Driving2VT
    Posts
    2,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
    Not positive if only mount as this is how I got them, but expect so. Could pull binders to check and ship to you for $85?
    Ah.... yeah! Sweet score. I am going to try to paint them white and hand sketch the wizard graphic on them
    Uno mas

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    BZN
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    Someone just posted this https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d.php?t=323702

    PSA: 193 4FRNT EHPs for $40 on KSL

    Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Thanks for that, think those are the 3rd or so year of the second EHP shape, best ever and still my everyday. Think the first shape came in like a black and white silhouette tree graphic, and all black the next year. Must have been a pretty small run, but what happened to all the original EHPs?

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    876
    Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    Ah.... yeah! Sweet score. I am going to try to paint them white and hand sketch the wizard graphic on them
    Please don't paint them . I LOVE the Kahuna graphic. Regret selling the pair I had all the time.

    If you change your mind, I'm in Seattle and would happily ski them.

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Driving2VT
    Posts
    2,762
    Quote Originally Posted by SorryBro View Post
    Please don't paint them . I LOVE the Kahuna graphic. Regret selling the pair I had all the time.

    If you change your mind, I'm in Seattle and would happily ski them.
    Total joke. I dig the graphic too. Paid in full and do plan to use them as my ec firmer snow/cruising around w the kids ski.
    Uno mas

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Banff
    Posts
    19,679
    Anyone want 190 outer limit? (k2 lawnchair/launcher)


  8. #208
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Woodinville, WA
    Posts
    546
    Big Kahunas and Stockli Fry are spoken for...Thanks!

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,280

    The Vintage Ski Sale Thread (e.g. AK Rockets, Stockli DP Pros, Sanouks, Kahunas)

    Have some red Nordicís Ff 9.1. 190. Think around 105 under foot? Anyone up for it? Pm if you want em.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    23
    If anyone is interested I have 06 Gotamas, mounted with 2011 Fritschi Freerides in decent condition. Second mount, located in Denver but can ship if needed. No idea what they are worth, but shoot me a PM if you want some pictures. Really like these skis and they make a badass rooster tail but I ended up with another pair that overlaps.

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Banff
    Posts
    19,679
    Quote Originally Posted by justcuz View Post
    Have some red Nordic’s Ff 9.1. 190. Think around 105 under foot? Anyone up for it? Pm if you want em.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

    cool ski, is yours the pink/red (dog dick pink?) or the black?


  12. #212
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Calgary/Golden
    Posts
    5,425
    Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    cool ski, is yours the pink/red (dog dick pink?) or the black?
    I heard a story that a container full of the black ones got stolen off the dock.
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

    Kaz is my co-pilot

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    50
    I posted this on its own thread, but I should add it here too- I'm guessing 2010 probably qualifies as "vintage" in ski world. d
    Looking for a pair of 2010 Line Prophet 100's- photo attached. Anything 177 and up, condition doesn't really matter as long as they're skiable- looking for a pair of early/late season rock skis so I don't mess up my good downhill and touring skis. I demoed these in 2010 and fell in love with them, but bought Gotamas instead.

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Southside of heaven
    Posts
    2,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubnik View Post
    If anyone is interested I have 06 Gotamas, mounted with 2011 Fritschi Freerides in decent condition. Second mount, located in Denver but can ship if needed. No idea what they are worth, but shoot me a PM if you want some pictures. Really like these skis and they make a badass rooster tail but I ended up with another pair that overlaps.
    What length? These are one of my favorite skis.

  15. #215
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by GBB View Post
    What length? These are one of my favorite skis.
    183s

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by GBB View Post
    What length? These are one of my favorite skis.
    Falcon3 is interested right now, but if he passes I'll let you know.

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubnik View Post
    Falcon3 is interested right now, but if he passes I'll let you know.
    Go ahead and let him have first dibs, I don't want to hold you up. Thanks, though.

  18. #218
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Masshole
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
    Not sure anyone would want these but have a couple older pairs.

    1) Stockli Stormrider AT/Fry, 194cm. These were fun, but skinny at 73 under foot. Beer league maybe? Would be flat as would need to pull the Markers off em unless someone wants them.
    2) K2 Big Kahuna. These are a skinny Explosiv (Volkl not K2 style construction) at 87 underfoot. 180cm and have Look TT demos mounted.

    In Seattle area and make a lowball offer if interested. Maybe more suited for the free gear thread...

    Going to keep the 165cm Sploders for now.
    Did Volkl build those K2s? Great graphics.

  19. #219
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubnik View Post
    If anyone is interested I have 06 Gotamas, mounted with 2011 Fritschi Freerides in decent condition. Second mount, located in Denver but can ship if needed. No idea what they are worth, but shoot me a PM if you want some pictures. Really like these skis and they make a badass rooster tail but I ended up with another pair that overlaps.
    Both these and my 190 explosivs are still avaibale if anyone wants to get on some legendary skis...

  20. #220
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,280
    Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    cool ski, is yours the pink/red (dog dick pink?) or the black?
    Dog sick pink/chalky matte red of course. Free with beer obviously


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  21. #221
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the brew room
    Posts
    1,692
    '05? 190 Gotamas. Mounted once for solly 912's for around a 300 bsl. $50 obo?

    Name:  Goats 1.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  86.0 KB

    Name:  Goats3.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  91.2 KB

  22. #222
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Driving2VT
    Posts
    2,762

    The Vintage Ski Sale Thread (e.g. AK Rockets, Stockli DP Pros, Sanouks, Kahunas)

    ^End of an era. How many days on Ďem
    Uno mas

  23. #223
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the brew room
    Posts
    1,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    ^End of an era. How many days on ‘em
    um, er...3.

  24. #224
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    25
    Got 3 pairs of Powder Pluses with little use I bought new old stock a while ago. 165, 180 & 190 with inserts for dyna vertical bsl 310 on the 180 and 190. Insert pattern same on 165 but for a 280 I think. 190’s have slight home tip rise. Can post pix if any interest. Or pm and can text pix. $50+shipping ea, or offers.

  25. #225
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubnik View Post
    Both these and my 190 explosivs are still avaibale if anyone wants to get on some legendary skis...
    Explosivs sold, 183 06 Gots are still available

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •