Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Maybe this isn't the demographic to ask this sort of thing, but anyone sitting on a pair of 2008 Volkl Wall they would be looking to get rid of for cheap? I've got a buddy that will tell you how much he wishes he had a pair every time he sees them on the hill.

Quote Originally Posted by land View Post
    I've got a pair of B-squads in good shape, BUT they are only 174s. If anybody wants em....

So many older skis are really great. If it's anything but a powder day, I ski on explosivs I bought on here for about $30. And enjoy the living shit out of em! Traditional camber on wide skis is so underrated these days. Super G quality turns on groomers, crud busting strength, zippy energy in quick turns and a solid landing platform in softer stuff, what's not to love!
    I have your 189s still. Never made them work and when I tried to sell them a couple times it fell through. I probably should just buy some damn PX bindings

I'll update this thread tomorrow with all that's for sale and wanted. Swweeet start!

Quote Originally Posted by Skid Lux View Post
    i have some buddha explosives if anybody wants them
    What length?

I've got a pair of old Atomic R:ex, but they're pretty beat up.
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

Pretty sure I have a pair of Wizard sploders in a closet at my parents place (I think 190s). Will have to check. Will let go for beer money if picked up. Have a pair of the maroon buddhas that sometimes make it out.

Quote Originally Posted by bennettc14 View Post
    Pretty sure I have a pair of Wizard sploders in a closet at my parents place (I think 190s). Will have to check. Will let go for beer money if picked up. Have a pair of the maroon buddhas that sometimes make it out.
    Yes, please. PM me with your requirements!!! Need to branch out from my fleet of Snow Rangers.....
    "I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."- Alan Greenspan

FS: Dynastar Legend Pro XXL 194cm - MAKE AN OFFER
    Photos & info at http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...-Climbing-Gear

That ski requires some input energy, but always gives back what you put into it, and performs great in pretty much every snow condition. I'm keeping my 2nd pair.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

The Vintage Ski Sale Thread (e.g. AK Rockets, Stockli DP Pros, Sanouks, Kahunas)

The Titan Pro was a badass ski, sold to a buddy who still kills 'em. Orange sidewalls were rad.
    Wizard ExplosivE were dope. Legendary top sheet and no speed limit. Believe future gens dropped the E?
    Uno mas

What length explosives do peeps have?

Wooo looks like it's just a delam underfoot and only on one side. Looks like maybe 60-70 mil separation? Should be able to epoxy and clamp it. Name:  1475822255030.jpg
Views: 2588
Size:  51.2 KBName:  1475822283261.jpg
Views: 2362
Size:  44.4 KB
    Also my SNs don't quite match, AM I GONNA DIE? That's my best DSanders impression.

Name:  1475822498040.jpg
Views: 2376
Size:  36.9 KB

Not as memorable as a bunch of the others in this thread but I think my dad has some new, unmounted, 190 Tokyo night gotamas if anyone's looking for a pair

Quote Originally Posted by Skid Lux View Post
    i have some buddha explosives if anybody wants them
    Length?
    I Came, I Saw, I .... Made A Slight Effort & Then Went Home For Lunch.

Looking: 186 EHPs. Later models preferred

Have: 180 Atomic 9.22s with Sollie bindings (at a buddy's house right now)

I could (gulp....*brushes away tear*) let go of a pair of 180 Snow Rangers. Drilled a couple times, but...you know, metal AF and whatnot. If you need them, you can have them. If you know them, you know you need them. Ergo, if you know them, you can have them. Not my 190s though..... FROM MY COLD, DEAD HANDS!!
    "I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."- Alan Greenspan

Quote Originally Posted by harpo-the-skier View Post
    I have a Dynastar Legend Pro Rider mounted with a Rossi din 14 binding for about a 310 to 290 BSL. One? Previous mount. They are about 95 at the waist and 184cm long. No dimension markings on the ski. Orange and white with black lettering, race room construction I think. They need a tune. $50 plus shipping. I am in Tahoe.
    I'll take these if people before me pass. Don't want the bindings so shipping should be cheaper and easier. Sent pm.

I'd be stoked on some 190 explosivs if anyone would let a pair go.

Sigh, good time to address my ski hoarding problem....I have the following if there's any interest, wasn't really planning to sell any, but should move some skis since I probably haven't skied them in a few years. In order of age/brand. May add a few later. Most have a mount for 293mm (25 mondo flexon) of either salomon driver or FKS. Make reasonable offer.

EDIT: Just to be clear, I'm not looking to dump any of these at firesale prices, have no need to sell them, and I'm actually pretty attached to a few of them. But for fair market value, and/or if you want them more than I want to keep them, I'm happy to make a deal.

Older than 2010:

180cm Rossignol 4M - Good, 957 12 din one mount
    183cm Rossignol Axiom DP - 2 mounts, FKS, good condition
    180cm Volkl Explosiv (neon 1st gen) - 957 11-17 din on the toe line, good condition
    180cm Volkl Snowranger (black) - marker m48, good condition
    200cm Volkl P30 GS (race stock) with Ti Deflex - Very good condition
    185cm Volkl Chopstick - 1 mount FKS, fair/good condition
    200cm Nordica Ultrawave MF - excellent, one mount for Salomon
    192cm Stockli Stormrider (1st Gen) - good condition, 2 mounts Atomic patterns
    201cm Stockli Asteroid - 2 mounts, good/fair condition with repaired sidewall
    186cm Stockli Stormrider SS - 2 mounts, 997 11-17 with adjustable risers, good condition
    188cm Stockli Stormrider BC - NEW. One chip in the tail from sitting around that was repaired, not noticeable or structural
    188cm Stockli Stormrider XXXL - NEW in plastic, copy of the 188cm stockli SS
    188cm Dynastar InBig - fair, 3 mounts, but includes adjustable lifters and 12 din salomon drivers, can fit up to a 28 mondo boot
    195cm K2 AK Launcher - good/fair condition, two mounts
    179cm K2 Public Enemy - black/white graphic, poor condition, ZR18 one mount
    179cm K2 Public Enemy - white graphic, good/fair condition, ZR15 one mount
    163cm Elan SCX monoblock - fair, two mounts
    184cm Elan M662 - Good, 2x salomon mounts
    192cm Elan M777 - New, but mismatched pair, factory seconds
    210cm Atomic Womens DH - Mint. 45m+ radius
    176cm Atomic SX12 - Very good condition
    190cm Atomic Big Daddy (wood topsheet) - poor condition, need stonegrind, cracked sidewall, DIY bent tips
    186cm Head Mojo 90 - Poor condtion with repaired topsheet damage. Large park bearter ski
    186cm Head Monster IM88 (3rd year) - 1 mount FKS, fair/good condition
    187cm Head Mojo 94 - 1 mount head plate/railflex, very good condition

2010 - 2015, but may be of interest:

179cm K2 Silencer - NEW, like a public enemy but with rocker
    187cm Blizzard Bonafide (1st year) - good/fair, one mount FKS
    191cm Head Inferno 104 - good, one mount FKS
    196cm Blizzard Bodacious ('14 ish) - NEW, one repaired chip in tip from handling

Also have a number of FKS, and 17 and 12 din salomon 957 and 997 kicking around if interested. Oh, and a real live pillowcase full of markers with no screws. Oh, and some old Dynafits, and some S920's.

LOL.

Long shot WTB - looking for NEW Briko Odyssey goggles or lenses.

EDIT: Added the Elan M662's.
    Last edited by Damian Sanders; 10-07-2016 at 03:29 PM.

jgb@etree Guest
    I have a pair of 187 BSquads that bennettc14 gave to me at magic a few years ago (thanks!). They're mounted for something that was adjusted to 325 w/o a remount. Free if local pickup can be arranged (SW CT, NYC, SoVT) or for the price of shipping which probably wouldn't be worth it.

A highly important thread. Bro's Iggies, Squads, LPs..... new boards are just not the same anymore. Don't get me wrong- I love my Sali QLab190's, but they are not the same. For this reason, I keep my BD prototype Megawatt's from '06. Ski em at least once per year.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    I have your 189s still. Never made them work and when I tried to sell them a couple times it fell through. I probably should just buy some damn PX bindings
    haha I kind of want them back. I don't. I have a problem. But maybe I do....

Honestly, between the Explosivs and EHPs/Hojis, I feel like I have the perfect inbounds quiver.

Let's go skiing in Idaho this winter!

I saw a pair of white gotamas at 2nd tracks (SLC) the other day. Their ski swap is this weekend, I'm sure I'll stop by later today, so I'll update with details. Hadn't seen a pair of those for a minute.

I have a pair of original full camber 190 EHPs as my rock ski, they are super fun.

Oh man, my first winter at Alta, I skied a pair of 192 Thugs most days, they were actually really fun skis, and surprisingly ski-able given I'm 5'7'' 150 pounds. I let a buddy borrow them and he mangled them pretty badly in short order, I wish I had those back.

I have a pair of 180cm Volkl Explosiv 3's (the turquoise and purple beauties) that have 2 or 3 sets of holes in them, but they are classics. They might even be pre-millenial. I would part with these for a box of tasty beers, even if they have to get shipped. I should also add that one of those sets of holes is so far back on the ski that they won't interfere with a damn thing. These skis are so old they use the "boot toe" marking for mounting instead of boot center.
    Last edited by glademaster; 10-07-2016 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by land View Post
    I saw a pair of white gotamas at 2nd tracks (SLC) the other day. Their ski swap is this weekend, I'm sure I'll stop by later today, so I'll update with details. Hadn't seen a pair of those for a minute.
    I still put ~20 days a year on mine. I've kept an eye out for something to replace them in the past couple years but haven't found anything for a justifiable price that can do any better in all sorts of snow conditions.

No Pocket Rockets?