PSA: cheap bindings from France (Kingpin, Rad 2.0, Tour F10, Ion, etc.)

A shop in France, www.montagneshop.com, has some nice deals on bindings and other stuff right now, for example Kingpin 13 for about $330 shipped to USA.

Website is in French only... I speak French but you could probably use Google to translate if you don't. I bought from them recently and shipping was pretty quick, about 5 days to Canada.

PM me your name and email for a referral invite that will get us both a few Euros of additional discount.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth View Post
    A shop in France, www.montagneshop.com, has some nice deals on bindings and other stuff right now, for example Kingpin 13 for about $330 shipped to USA.

Website is in French only... I speak French but you could probably use Google to translate if you don't. I bought from them recently and shipping was pretty quick, about 5 days to Canada.

PM me your name and email for a referral invite that will get us both a few Euros of additional discount.
    CAD or USD?

looks like USD by my reading

also
    Dynafit TLT radical ST 2.0 w/ 105 or 90 brakes $315 shipped to the US

plus whatever the referral discount is...nice deals!

Kingpins were 296 Euros shipped, which is about $330 USD.

The referral discount is 3 Euros, so not a huge savings but better than nothing!

Nice find. Just be prepared to send the bindings back to Europe for any warranty issues. NA distributors usually aren't too eager to help when purchased outside NA.
    I french kissed Kelly Kapowski.

Are they gone already? Now there are no kingpins listed on their site except some crampons.

I tried to buy something and got this:

Le passerelle de Paypal a rejeté la requête. The field Shipping Address State is required (#10729: Shipping Address State Empty).

multiple times. wtf? I filled out everything for my adress. Anyone else?

I had a similar problem at first. There was no place to enter a state in the billing address ("addresse de facturation"). I thought I remembered there was a place for it in the the shipping address ("addresse de livraison"), but I just checked and didn't see it so I'm not sure how I got it to work... maybe I entered "City, State" in the "ville" field, or maybe I changed the address after I went to paypal. In any case it didn't work until I put my state (actually province) in the shipping address.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth View Post
    I had a similar problem at first. There was no place to enter a state in the billing address ("addresse de facturation"). I thought I remembered there was a place for it in the the shipping address ("addresse de livraison"), but I just checked and didn't see it so I'm not sure how I got it to work... maybe I entered "City, State" in the "ville" field, or maybe I changed the address after I went to paypal. In any case it didn't work until I put my state (actually province) in the shipping address.
    Sent an email to check the status of kingpins; looks like some promotion ended on the 3rd but Google didn't translate that bit + I haven't had time to manually enter in GT.

Watch out for landing fees / duties. Buddy and I bought cochise 130s, vulcans and rad 2.0s from https://shop.epictv.com/en (also french) last year for 40-70% off but got some surprise costs upon delivery.