Head depth 3.33mm
    Head diameter 9.855mm

Rear pair:
    27.94mm total length
    Head depth 3.33mm
    Head diameter 9.855mm

Adjust for cheap HF calipers and a 6 pack of christmas ale, so YMMV
    Thanks! Added to the first post.
    [And nothing to be ashamed about a pair of HF calipers. I have a pair myself. I can't justify spending more, and they do more than adequate service for what I need.]
    Last edited by gregorys; 11-28-2021 at 05:07 PM.

Sharing this regarding Attack2 AT demo screws from my personal experience after purchasing some second-hand bindings that arrived without screws.

Front: (4) screws per mounting plate, all are the same length. 5.5mm x 11.5mm alpine binding flat-head screws is what I ordered (item #55115 from SlideWright). This length of screw leaves approximately 7mm protruding from mounting plate bottom.**

** Note: the heads of these screws sat slightly proud and bound on the plastic channel edges of the toe piece due to the head diameter. They would likely work fine as-is, but I opted to put each screw in the chuck of my drill and spin them against a file to shrink the head diameter, thereby allowing the toe pieces to adjust without friction.

Rear: (4) screws per mounting plate, with the (2) in front being shorter than the rear. These are pan-head screws. KUU Pan Head, 5.5 x 12mm are what I ordered for the front (item #K703W1 from SlideWright), and KUU Pan Head, 5.5 x 14mm for the rear (item #K704W1 from SlideWright). These lengths leave approximately 7mm protruding from mounting plate bottom.

Bit of a revive - thanks for the great resource gregorys as it stands.

I'm trying to figure out if the older non GW attack1 13
    demo binding holes match the attack2 standard holes? Basically trying to replace the demo bindings with a pair of non-demo attack2s with minimal redrilling.

From my understanding in this thread, toe piece holes should be compatible but the heel holes will be a new set of holes since the attack1 demos had a special rail configuration.

Obvious caveat being the demo binding holes might not match up to my BSL depending on the original mount position. FWIW my BSL is 290 so it might be close to the 295 that others mentioned above. Many thanks in advance

I don't know the answer to your question - but there's an easy answer.
    Grab both templates (demo and non-demo) and print them both. Exacto out one of the templates holes (With thin paper and some good backlight, you could skip that step) and overlay on top of the one you want to compare to and see how it lines up.
    I'd guess it'd take less than 15m.