Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15
    You actually read that dribble?

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    I was looking for the receding hairline warning when i noticed it

apparently leroy didnt good thing he didnt end up addicted
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

So you live in the West Virginia of California. Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    the dribble had me thinking a new option for the glademaster vs bunny poll would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Aww leroy tramadol is a narcotic.

This urban myth still exists?!

Can not be stressed enough. So much incredible music came out of the 90's
    I just looked it up. Its a 'Analgesic Opioid Agonists' so I guess that counts, but its also refered to as a narcotic-like drug.

If it is you could have fooled me. It was designed to not get you high, and it did not do shit for my pain.

Regardless it sucked.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

When I was in the hospital after cracking open my kidney, pain was intense, like 9/10. They first tried morphine, then fentanyl to kill the pain. Barely took it down to an 8/10. But the dilaudid, wow. My respiratory rate would be up to 30+ trying to breathe away the pain and when they hit me with dilaudid, I could feel my whole body relaxing and my breathing would drop to normal over the course of 10-20 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    When I was in the hospital after cracking open my kidney, pain was intense, like 9/10. They first tried morphine, then fentanyl to kill the pain. Barely took it down to an 8/10. But the dilaudid, wow. My respiratory rate would be up to 30+ trying to breathe away the pain and when they hit me with dilaudid, I could feel my whole body relaxing and my breathing would drop to normal over the course of 10-20 seconds.
    Skip to 5:20.

When my wife was dying, dilaudid was the one, and only, thing that gave her any comfort.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8882290/b...ze-possession/

decriminalization coming but only in BC

That's great, but harmless hallucinogens are really feeling left out.

So 2.5 grams of coke is cool… but mushrooms…. They’re still the devil and illegal.

Slow clap for my province.

Baby steps

I was watching a special on YouTube about fentanyl. The just of it. Fentanyl is not so bad. Fentanyl cut with bezidrene? Is evil and killing people left and right

It was interesting to see into a world that is all around us but we don’t see? I don’t
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    I was watching a special on YouTube about fentanyl. The just of it. Fentan, people who were yl is not so bad. Fentanyl cut with bezidrene? Is evil and killing people left and right

It was interesting to see into a world that is all around us but we don’t see? I don’t
    As I understand it they even use Fentynal in medical procdeures but the pros using it know what they are doing

Instead there is no heroin to buy nowdays its all Fentynal & I believe cut with benzo diazepam or wtf which does not respond to Narcan so even the long time addicts are getting killed by drugs they don't know about.

The drugs are killing more people than COVID did so the decsision to legalize small amounts has been made the first step to accepting it as a sickness and i think that is good

No that I ever did but I wouldn't go near any rec drug stronger than pot and I dont even do that anymore

in Vancover the Down Town Eastside has always been the most fucked up place in the province, a med pro I biked with told me the stats in the north east BC ( oil patch ) are just as bad as the DTES\

so now we got the entirely legal MJ in Canada and legal drugs in BC will prove to the rest of the provinces that leagl drugs save lives

Fentanyl is used everyday in every busy ER in North America - also in various other parts of the hospital.

It’s potent and can kill a recreational drug user without needing additional drugs on board- especially but not limited to when the user has no idea they are injecting fentanyl. So to say “fentanyl isn’t bad” is misleading at best and dangerous if believed by the wrong person.

The doses of narcan needed to treat a fentanyl OD are many times that of the less potent opioids. So that single needle of narcan in a kit handed out to members of the public is often not enough to save the life of someone who has OD’d - but can buy a few moments of time until paramedics get there with the bigger doses.

Yea having other drugs mixed in ups the danger factor - but to paint pure fentanyl as not that dangerous is flat out wrong - even to a seasoned opiod abuser.

Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    So 2.5 grams of coke is cool… but mushrooms…. They’re still the devil and illegal.

Slow clap for my province.

The fruiting body may remain ‘illegal’ on the street , but as has been for many years there’s no restrictions on spores for ‘educational’ purposes. A couple loonies online gets you a kit with the spores, growing medium, and directions. For science.