Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13
    I seriously do not get lacing weed with fentanyl (or anything really...). The play to secretly develop long term customers/addicts seems really dumb- may as well lace food truck food with coke. Premixing drugs only loses you options. Maybe I've been in Seattle too long but it does not seem like heroin users worry that much about hiding anything.

PCP at least makes sense as an adulterant.

WTF is up with the heroin?

Two milligrams of fentanyl is enough to be a lethal dose according to the DEA website. Guessing weed gets cross contaminated?
    Last edited by Self Jupiter; 12-02-2021 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    This is the line of thought I have held for a Very long time

The war on drugs is the most destructive thing related to recreational drug use

If an oil worker could just buy some real coke or whatever to get high. They probably wouldn’t even be messing with opioids. Fentanyl ——
    Duno about opiods but if a camp worker has to piss-test after coming back to work from his time out of camp the tests will catch relatively harmless MJ which sticks around for 3 months

but not the speed/ coke which is gone from the system pretty quick ... so thats what they do
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Duno about opiods but if a camp worker has to piss-test after coming back to work from his time out of camp the tests will catch relatively harmless MJ which sticks around for 3 months

but not the speed/ coke which is gone from the system pretty quick ... so thats what they do
    3 days if your reasonably healthy

Pretty much anyone can go 3 days without anything but - heroin.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Yes, perhaps I was a bad listener - it was over a few drinks so that's very possible. You still got all cunt-ish over an obvious typo of the drug... what's your excuse?
    Apologies for me being a cunt back in 2016. No excuses, just figured it's better to apologize late than never!

3 days if your reasonably healthy

Pretty much anyone can go 3 days without anything but - heroin.
    yeah instead of using relatively harmless MJ ( its even legal everywhere in Canada ) 3-4 days to rid the system of speed or coke go back to camp and piss 100% clean

Cuz if the employer wants to test you they will, also if you cause an accident, if you have an MVA, even if you just cut yer hand with a razor knife which requires medical attention or for any reason if an incident report needs to be filled out you gotta piss

so if a bro knows or thinks passing a test is a maybe due to MJ in the system he will just quit which is > pissing dirty and there are lots of jobs up here right now so my beer drinking & toking buddy the big-project carpenter tells me

If they really want to nail people they check hair.

Kinda telling
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

If they really want to nail people they check hair.

Kinda telling
    yup hair will show up every illegal substance for a full 90 days, I think mostly they don't really want to nail anybody cuz its just more hassle

I just find it ironic that instead of partying with the fairly benign MJ product and it is a fully legal product up here

people take the really bad shit cuz it doesnt showup