Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    No shit, did it sound like I was advocating for it?!
    I don't know were you ?

Street drug is any drug you buy off the street, for some reason in Vancover which has had a vibrant drug scene for decades the long time heroin addicts are getting picked off by Fentynal OD

they found 70% of all street drugs analyzed had fentynal in them, possibly unintended cross-contamination of scales or work surfaces or buddy got the baggies mixed up or it was done on purpose, it doesnt really matter its still Fentynal.

I have seen fairly respectable types shopping for MDMA or acid at the local so it doesnt have to be marginalized people, so maybe the buyer thinks they are buying acid or MDMA or wtf but if we belive the research there is a 70% chance of fentynal

so how did the fentynal get in there and who wants to take the chance ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

WTF is up with the heroin?

Shitty heroin laced with fentanyl I get, it's the blow laced with fentanyl that puzzled me and I bet Root's correct above when he said that it is rare.

I snorted Heroin a few times over 30 years ago, I went to school with some Euros that were into that. I did it and moved on. Back in 2017 when I smashed my pelvis they had me on a morphine drip and it was pretty alright. After I had been in the hospital a week I really wanted to get out of there and the nurse said they wouldn't release me until I had been off the drip for 24 hours so I had them pull it out and that was okay too although the trip to the airport and the flight home sucked pretty hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevo View Post
    Thanks man.

I had a brief period in my life of using medicinal intravenous opiates. I'll never forget the first time I felt the warm sensation of morphine traveling up my arm. Time slowed as the warmth crept up my arm until the morphine got to my heart, where it was pumped up to my brain. Waves of indescribable pleasure overcame me. The intense pain I had been feeling was a distant memory. Of all the substances I've tried, I loved opiates the most.

When I came off the IV morphine, I was put on various oral Rx opiates. After a month and a half of working down the ladder rungs of potency to low dose hydrocodone and tramadol, I realized that I was extremely tolerant and dependent of opiates- I couldn't sleep without them. I quite cold turkey and never went back.

I've never been so captured by something. The feeling morphine provided so completely lined up with my personality and my biology- I wanted it more than anything once I felt it for the first time.
    I hear that.

I was hospitalized for a little over a week when my appendix ruptured. I was on IV morphine and I fell in love with it instantly. Like literally love lol. Towards the end of my stay I was tapered down to lesser opiates in pill form.

I wasn't liking how they were slowing down my supply so I would always overplay my pain so they'd give me more and I would stash spares, like a scene in Misery.

When I was discharged I was prescribed tramadol. After being on it for a little over a week I realized I was taking them habitually, not even for pain at that point. "oh, almost bedtime, better pop one". Realized at that point how powerful these are and (grudgingly lol) stopped taking them.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I don't know were you ?

Street drug is any drug you buy off the street, for some reason in Vancover which has had a vibrant drug scene for decades the long time heroin addicts are getting picked off by Fentynal OD

they found 70% of all street drugs analyzed had fentynal in them, possibly unintended cross-contamination of scales or work surfaces or buddy got the baggies mixed up or it was done on purpose, it doesnt really matter its still Fentynal.

I have seen fairly respectable types shopping for MDMA or acid at the local so it doesnt have to be marginalized people, so maybe the buyer thinks they are buying acid or MDMA or wtf but if we belive the research there is a 70% chance of fentynal

so how did the fentynal get in there and who wants to take the chance ?
    Call it F if you can't spell it, and suggest pill testing to your shopper friends.

Circling back to my posts about Jimmy Hayes, the Boston Globe is reporting his cause of death to be accidental overdose with traces of fentanyl and cocaine in his system. I’ve had discussions with people who seemed knowledgeable on the situation that believe he died of a bad batch of blow but I can’t substantiate their claims.

Justin Townes Earle’s family is on the record stating that he overdosed on a batch of coke laced with fentanyl

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...tanyl-1097043/

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    so maybe the buyer thinks they are buying acid ....but if we belive the research there is a 70% chance of fentynal
    You = the exact sort of gullible moron law enforcement loves.

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    Circling back to my posts about Jimmy Hayes, the Boston Globe is reporting his cause of death to be accidental overdose with traces of fentanyl and cocaine in his system. I’ve had discussions with people who seemed knowledgeable on the situation that believe he died of a bad batch of blow but I can’t substantiate their claims.

Justin Townes Earle’s family is on the record stating that he overdosed on a batch of coke laced with fentanyl

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...tanyl-1097043/
    I mean, maybe? According to some sources, the guy also had 5....FIVE....heroin overdoses before he ate the big one, so blaming fentanyl-laced coke seems like a massive stretch. But it sucks, he was good, I liked him a lot. Fentanyl is bad. Stick to beer, weed, and acid, kids.

Was about to write about connections to the Hayes situation beyond a Google search but who cares. RIP.
    Last edited by Self Jupiter; 11-05-2021 at 05:57 PM. Reason: blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    I mean, maybe? According to some sources, the guy also had 5....FIVE....heroin overdoses before he ate the big one, so blaming fentanyl-laced coke seems like a massive stretch. But it sucks, he was good, I liked him a lot. Fentanyl is bad. Stick to beer, weed, and acid, kids.
    Did you forget mushrooms?!

Mushrooms are cool. So is ayahuasca. So is DMT (including toad-licking). I apologize for my omissions.

This reminds me of a conversation I had with my godfather before I went on Phish tour when I was 17: "Just don't take anything in pill or powder form, and you'll be just fine." His best friend--my dad--was NOT stoked about this advice.

But, decades later, it seems like these are words to live by (not sure how to square it with the awesomeness of MDMA...I guess test strips are the answer, here). And I saw him at Dead and Company show a long ways from home for both of us while I was tripping my nuts off as a grown-ass man and he was so chill to hang out with...so I got that goin for me. Spiritual advisor, indeed.

Couple comedians in la died last month cocaine laced fentanyl.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lat...ce%3f_amp=true
    Even street painkillers now are just fentanyl presses with a binder. Big problem in New England

One of those msm investigative reporting shows, 60 minutes, 20/20.. something like that did a piece where they were able to surf the internet and order straight up fent from some place in China.. It was ridiculously cheap too.. Like pay a couple hundred to have something delivered that turns a couple hundred worth of Yao or H in to thousands and thousands of dollars worth of shit.. Or just press your own pills if you don't die just handling the fucking shit..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

must have been one of the 70%

its key to get the really good Fentynal or fentynal or fentynol

it won't kill you quite the same

I buy my MJ at the federaly controled dealer down the street

otherwise how does one know what this baggy of powder is they are gettiing ?

I just want to thank all the cool druggies ( an oxymoran ) for their input

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    That's the best explanation as to the sensation that heroin provides I've read.

Scary as fuck, too.
    Ya thx. I’ve wondered about that for years. Still don’t get the allure of opiates as a high but that makes sense for the people that are into

I have a friend who found her addict boyfriends stash and confiscated it. Shoved the pills in her pants pocket. The fentanyl was strong enough she absorbed it through her skin and passed out. Luckily she was with someone at home and they found her, called the medics and got a narcan wake up shot

back in the day we had a lot of opium that we would put on our weed bowl and smoke up

and hash

hash and opium bowls

I never connected it with shooting up heroin

I never have shot up anything

I’ve maybe done a dozen lines of coke

and maybe some meth

on Dead tour once we were told to stay away from the blue unicorn acid because it was bad

bad acid was usually described as “speedy”

good acid was not

the Bart Simpson was really good
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

There was a time, in a beautiful Mtn region close to here, that I would find myself on the shore of a crystal clear lake, sit down and soak in the majesty of the view. Sometimes, on rare but memorable instances, my eyes would wander nearby and spy a barely smoked blunt resting perfectly in reach that was not brought there by my hand. That blunt would be lifted, the burnt tip removed to confirm its identity by sight and smell, and in most instances, gratefully given spark and consumed.

Very recently I was met with one such circumstance, and with a 'thanks, but...' motion the universe, tossed it into the waters.

I miss those simpler times.

I don’t have time to respond appropriately, but here’s an example of how bad the coke/fentanyl thing actually is.

Fucking billboards saying your coke is tainted greeting me last time I flew into CLE.

https://www.cleveland19.com/2019/10/...can-be-deadly/
    I still call it The Jake.

It’s been Confirmed. Bad batch of blow, laced with fentanyl, got him.
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I don’t have time to respond appropriately, but here’s an example of how bad the coke/fentanyl thing actually is.

Fucking billboards saying your coke is tainted greeting me last time I flew into CLE.

https://www.cleveland19.com/2019/10/...can-be-deadly/
    Yep. I grew up near where you did too. And I've only heard about fentanyl in coke. I did get hurt a few times in middle school and high school and the docs always prescribed more painkillers than were necessary. My friends mom had a bottle of painkillers that was probably 12-16 oz? Biggest Rx pill bottle I'd ever seen. There was a short period when we couldn't get weed so we would take painkillers to get high. But my friend and I outgrew that pretty quick.

Sounds insensitive and cliche...but skiing and pussy saved me from that b/s. Fortune and luck factor into that too.

When I go home a lot of people look pretty sad or in pain. It's looking more and more like that in the mtn towns too these days. Or maybe just all over the country.

Once I moved away form Ohio a coworker in another place said "I've heard of that place, ya, heroin"

After knee surgey, the heavy duty stuff gave me hickups for 6 days straight and I still have almost all the big bottle of Tramadol cuz it made me jumpy, I really didnt like the stuff, just moved on to IBU when i could

I asked my doc about smoking dope after surgery, he was all for it and it got me off the pain meds after a couple weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Call it F if you can't spell it, and suggest pill testing to your shopper friends.
    we heard you would test it for us !?

How many times has Heroin Girl been posted in this thread so far??
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!