Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    I seriously do not get lacing weed with fentanyl (or anything really...). The play to secretly develop long term customers/addicts seems really dumb- may as well lace food truck food with coke. Premixing drugs only loses you options. Maybe I've been in Seattle too long but it does not seem like heroin users worry that much about hiding anything.

PCP at least makes sense as an adulterant.

WTF is up with the heroin?

Two milligrams of fentanyl is enough to be a lethal dose according to the DEA website. Guessing weed gets cross contaminated?
    Last edited by Self Jupiter; 12-02-2021 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    This is the line of thought I have held for a Very long time

The war on drugs is the most destructive thing related to recreational drug use

If an oil worker could just buy some real coke or whatever to get high. They probably wouldn’t even be messing with opioids. Fentanyl ——
    Duno about opiods but if a camp worker has to piss-test after coming back to work from his time out of camp the tests will catch relatively harmless MJ which sticks around for 3 months

but not the speed/ coke which is gone from the system pretty quick ... so thats what they do
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Duno about opiods but if a camp worker has to piss-test after coming back to work from his time out of camp the tests will catch relatively harmless MJ which sticks around for 3 months

but not the speed/ coke which is gone from the system pretty quick ... so thats what they do
    3 days if your reasonably healthy

Pretty much anyone can go 3 days without anything but - heroin.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Yes, perhaps I was a bad listener - it was over a few drinks so that's very possible. You still got all cunt-ish over an obvious typo of the drug... what's your excuse?
    Apologies for me being a cunt back in 2016. No excuses, just figured it's better to apologize late than never!

3 days if your reasonably healthy

Pretty much anyone can go 3 days without anything but - heroin.
    yeah instead of using relatively harmless MJ ( its even legal everywhere in Canada ) 3-4 days to rid the system of speed or coke go back to camp and piss 100% clean

Cuz if the employer wants to test you they will, also if you cause an accident, if you have an MVA, even if you just cut yer hand with a razor knife which requires medical attention or for any reason if an incident report needs to be filled out you gotta piss

so if a bro knows or thinks passing a test is a maybe due to MJ in the system he will just quit which is > pissing dirty and there are lots of jobs up here right now so my beer drinking & toking buddy the big-project carpenter tells me

If they really want to nail people they check hair.

Kinda telling
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

If they really want to nail people they check hair.

Kinda telling
    yup hair will show up every illegal substance for a full 90 days, I think mostly they don't really want to nail anybody cuz its just more hassle

I just find it ironic that instead of partying with the fairly benign MJ product and it is a fully legal product up here

people take the really bad shit cuz it doesnt showup

here’s one for the Foo Fighters guy

I never really liked that music or the other music

but Bill Kreutzman did so

https://youtu.be/45jf-DHtZqA
    Last edited by ~mikey b; 03-28-2022 at 11:19 PM.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Propofol is a HELL of a drug. Hit the age bracket for a colonoscopy and at 7:35 this morning I had about 2 seconds of the best feeling ever on drugs. I totally see why people love this stuff.

I said “woah” after he said it may sting going in the IV. 12 hours later I’m still floating as it wears off.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Propofol is a HELL of a drug. Hit the age bracket for a colonoscopy and at 7:35 this morning I had about 2 seconds of the best feeling ever on drugs. I totally see why people love this stuff.

I said “woah” after he said it may sting going in the IV. 12 hours later I’m still floating as it wears off.
    Are you sure it wasn’t the fentanyl? Fentanyl and propofol are used for conscious sedation during colonoscopy

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Are you sure it wasn’t the fentanyl? Fentanyl and propofol are used for conscious sedation during colonoscopy

Yep, Michael Jackson drugs. He went out with huge smile on his face.

I’ve had this before but damn, the dose I got today was nuts.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

I've had fentanyl three times now for injuries and it's pretty pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    yup hair will show up every illegal substance for a full 90 days, I think mostly they don't really want to nail anybody cuz its just more hassle

I just find it ironic that instead of partying with the fairly benign MJ product and it is a fully legal product up here

people take the really bad shit cuz it doesnt showup
    Aren't hair tests also more expensive?

Pilots often just get piss tests. I don't think they're looking to let any pilots off the hook, even with a pilot shortage.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    I've had fentanyl three times now for injuries and it's pretty pleasant.
    I recently got three doses of fentanyl coming out of surgery while waiting for the anesthesiologist to give me a nerve block. Each shot was like nothing, didn’t decrease the pain at all (which was completely next level) and noticed no other effects. I’m assuming they were small doses.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

+1 on fentanyl being good shit for relieving pain so excruciating you cannot think about anything else

Never had fent or morphine or whatever, but when they gave me dilauded for a kidney stone, that was the best ever. Didn’t really get high, but went from writhing on the floor to ready to go back to work or whatever the day offered. Godsend.
    I have done a lot of substances in my days, but never really had the itch for opioids. Thank god for that. And PCP…that shit scared the shit outta me. Sometimes those high school movies DO work.

+1 dilaudid is good shit too

I think fent has a much narrower range between feeling it to OD. Heroin, for all its evils, actually has a pretty wide range between the two.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    +1 dilaudid is good shit too
    Its a fucking great song as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUZ6OLFU-dY

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    Never had fent or morphine or whatever, but when they gave me dilauded for a kidney stone, that was the best ever. Didn’t really get high, but went from writhing on the floor to ready to go back to work or whatever the day offered. Godsend.
    I have done a lot of substances in my days, but never really had the itch for opioids. Thank god for that. And PCP…that shit scared the shit outta me. Sometimes those high school movies DO work.
    Those high school movies had the opposite effect on me...

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Those high school movies had the opposite effect on me...
    Generally speaking, me too. Other than that one. I think when hey told the story of a dude pulling out all his teeth with a pair of pliers, I was like not up for taking any chances. 40 years ago and I still remember that detail…which is surprising ya know cuz of, well all the other drugs.

Welcome to Seattle.

54 second mark starts the video. 18 people likely high on fentanyl, dude at the end about to just piss.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/vid...-64526ba33dba/

Man that video is really sad. Glad I take zero enjoyment in opioids other than their pain relief benefits after major surgery.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums