Looking for new job. Software/tech. Business development/sales/strategic partnerships

I've been with my current company for 5 years and been successful (promotions, raises, excellent reviews) but have maximized my growth potential here and thinking about moving on. Any maggot-certified leads would be appreciated.

Seeking business development, sales engineer, or strategic partnership positions. Have a solid history of of exceeding quotas, negotiating with C-level officers, and closing large scale deals (500+ user licenses, 1-2 year implementation time frames, 5+ year service contracts) for public and private sector software deployments.

Currently based on the Front Range but potentially open to relocation to other areas.

PM me for a CV or more details.

the most important thing is the correct resume and interview, if not for my resume, then I would not get my job

It seems to me that you do not need to spend time on the forums because here you definitely will not find any Wakan. You have a very impressive resume and if it is correctly formatted, then you will be able to get the desired position in almost any company. I would advise you to prepare a cool resume (for this you can use the tips and templates that are on themoneymix.com) and find free vacancies. I'm sure that everything will work out for you. Good luck !!!
    Last edited by fleming007; 03-05-2020 at 06:17 PM.