Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I met the Bomber skis guy about 4 or 5 years ago at Killington. Weird dude. Had one of those US Ski Team Gold passes that were $10k. Claimed his skis would knocking 3 to 4 SECONDS off world cup skiers times. That they were way better than anything ever because... I don't remember the why actually. But I do remember saying at one point, "wow so everyone on the world cup will be on your skis this year or be losing to them, right?" Guess it only took 4 to 5 years for the WC to catch up He also told me that he was making some freeride skis that were AMAZING powder skis and the BEST big mountain skis EVER with no rocker and 99 underfoot. They did use the same mythical materials that were taking 3 to 4 seconds off of WC skiers times though.

There is a market for 2500 skis with this kind of profile?

This can't be serious, can it? they are are trying to be ironic and hip and pray on retarded rich white guys right? I mean, come on, they are using Basquiat's art work on the top sheets...
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    I guess one needs to think about retirement

"Aztech Mountain’s cofounder Heifara Rutgers commented, “David and I had a crazy dream many years ago to create a performance outerwear brand that was made for discerning guys that work and live between places like Aspen and New York, who are gear, fitness and sports obsessed. We’re both serious skiers ourselves and to partner with an athlete of this caliber is a validation of our vision and our product. Having Bode on our team to bounce ideas off of — be our sounding board — pushes the envelope in terms of product development, it allows us refine our designs and techniques. This partnership with Bode holds David, Aztech Mountain and myself to the highest standards for excellence – something that transcends directly to the consumer as the best possible product on the market.”"

needs a head scrotum
    watch out for snakes