Any difference with 2017 Wardens?

Been searching for new bindings. Found some good prices on older Wardens (2015). Is there any difference to new ones other than the color? I haven't been any to find any comparison.

Thank you, sir. Mo' cheapa it is.

I think it was only last year that the Warden became fully touring boot compatible. Before it was officially only compatible with alpine and WTR boots...

So if the one you are looking at is 2 years old and you want to use it with a touring boot then be careful. Make sure that it is called Warden MNC and has a sliding AFD.

It had the sliding AFD from year 1.

From what I've gathered, the MNC model goes back a couple years, but I was surprised to learn that there's a non-MNC warden. Which kinda seems like, what's the point?

The binding hasn't changed, they were always compatible with ISO 9523 soles (just as the Guardian was, it's the same toepiece and heel). They made up the name "MNC" and started stamping it on the AFD base of the Guardian/Tracker/Warden later.

Which reminds me, why don't they market a Warden 16? They already have the parts.

They got a slick new model that goes all the way to 11!

Rock on Salomon

^^^That was my point on the cheaper albeit non-MNC 11. Is this just not labeled as MNC but is in fact the same mechanism? It's not like my wife needs a DIN of 13 anyway. The 11 isn't marketed to work with AT boots, but does it work just the same? Anyone compared them in person?

Sorry for the misinformation above, mixed it up with the Guardian which was only Apline/WTR compatible in the first years...

The pictures of the Warden 11 show a new heel piece, so they are not completely the same as the 13...