Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    This. Meth is awesome. And crazed animal meth sex is even awesomer.

But a man who has daughters damn sure doesn't want them learning that...
    Kinda how it starts, never how it ends, if your Are actual addict.

Do some parenting and part two of the quote above isn't going to happen. You don't just stumble into a meth lab, it's kinda something people work up to.

That escalated quickly.

Well, thanks for answering.

So essentially you look at the million other people who have been ruined by meth and you figure you're of a sturdier quality than them. Fair enough.

NTTAWWT....because you may be right; I mean, there are hardier-than-average people, they do exist, and if there are hardier-than-average people you may be one of them. Why not?....indeed, you may be extraordinarily hardy. You may be like a professional athlete of meth, a fighter pilot...of meth, if you will.

Still, seems dicey. But who am I to tell anyone not to do dicey stuff, I used to ride shitty old long-frontend hardtail motorcycles super fast, sparking pegs in the turns, drunk and high, in a t shirt, tennis shoes and a baseball cap. My vans had rub spots on my heels from feeling where the road was as I cornered so I didn't bottom out on the frame, that was my technique. I had a spot in my neighborhood where I could lead police into what looked like a dead end, then ride the m/c through a narrow pedestrian pathway between two fences, then I was like 2 quick blocks from my garage. I remember having this argument online, could have been here on tgr, about how being a skier and hockey player and mtb rider gave me a better ability to protect myself in a crash....I contend it's true, I crashed motorcycles twice and both times I was in control of my body the whole way, protecting my head, going for a slide like you would in a ski crash. Every sane calculation says drunk-riding rickety old hardtail choppers aggressively is an unsurvivable lifestyle....meh...I was a fighter pilot of choppering. I always figured if I could ski trees fast I could ride a motorcycle fast through traffic, it's pretty much the same thing.

So .... rock on with your meth, astronauts. Try not to fuck up and die.

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.o...d-20140218.pdf

Give that a read. It's interesting and relevant to the meth discussion.
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

Yea, meth is great fun until you gotta start killing all the treepoles outside in the parking lot across the street, and the wife trades one of the kids for batteries and cold meds. But yea before all that is great fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dromontana View Post
    Short term & at an individual level, sure. In aggregate or long term, it's up to society as a whole to look at itself rather than conveniently ignore the underlying problems & pawn off responsibility for change on those that don't come to abide the chaos.
    I wasn't aware there was a way for "society" to take responsibility for ensuring individuals make good decisions... Nor was I aware that "society' is capable of looking at "itself". Seems odd we haven't chosen to use these tools yet... We should totally stop the Syrian civil war, the disenfranchisement of the Middle Class, and capitalist and religious influence over government, social services, and health care!

Or maybe you've got it backwards... Maybe society is made up of a group of individuals who all make whatever choices they want. If we want to be a better society, we need to focus on being better individuals. Next time you're thinking "society ought to do something about that", go actually do something about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

^Compelling take on the mind shift benefit from criminal activity to rec w/ help for addicts...but...sigh...2015 and it's the wrong administration for seeing that through in the US.. I mean, Sessions is the oldest of old school dinosaurs.

I drucking love fugs:

FWIW, yea, I did a lot of speed back in the day.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Human free will is one hell of a drug.

Having seen the devastating effects opioid and amphetamine abuse can have on a life, a family, and innocent bystanders I can confidently recommend kids reading this to stay away from that shit. Not just recommend, actually beg. It's not worth it.
    Stick to the pot. Pot prohibition will end in your life time, and you won't be a criminal for safely self medicating with natural herb.

Quote Originally Posted by tripice351 View Post
    Pot prohibition will end in your life time, and you won't be a criminal for safely self medicating with natural herb.
    Maybe. I guess it depends on how long you live:
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/23/politi...ald-trump-pot/

fedz will do their thing with illegal grows in all states...but all legal grows are protected by state constitutional law and they will not waste any legal resources on the subject....ever.

Transport over state lines will expose you to liability with federal agencies and other similar actions that expose you to the feds....otherwise...the fed DOJ can suck our balls and fuck off.

On to legal Shrooms for 2020. Humanity is ready.

I dont understand the feds having a monopoly on LSD....release the supplies already!!!
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Meth is great for helping you do those tasks that you really don't want to do.
    [/url]

Lotta piss poor excuses for humanity in this thread, suggesting the killing of addicts, three strikes your out rules, etc... Any community that has tried the legalized routes of heroin has seen banner success. Just look at Switzerland today, it has clinics for heroin addicts to go get their fix and lead normal lives. No ODs there. Take a look at Manchester, UK in the 80s and its pilot program to give the street addicts access to medicinal heroin. Related crime like theft, vandalism, etc. dropped like a brick and many of the street addicts became functional member of society for a time being before the Thatcher government said ohhh no to that under pressure from Reagan.

DroBro gettin all postmodern 'n shit...

I'm all for freedom first and the right to choose but when it comes to meth and the H or whatever else is out there these days this concept becomes a little more complicated.

I've heard people argue that if the hard drugs were legal then they would be cleaner and a lot less dangerous. I don't have enough education on that to have much of an opinion.

Ever hear Doug Stanhope's stand up on being good at drugs? Shit is hilarious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=986WvOawpuc
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona13 View Post
    meth and the H
    75% of H users started on prescription opioids. Stop over-prescribing opioids and the H problem mostly takes care of itself. The rest can be managed by treating H addiction as a medical problem. As for meth, read that PDF that was posted on the last page. Lots of parallels to crack hysteria. Millions of people take prescriptions for drugs that are chemically identical to meth every day.

See Portugal.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    75% of H users started on prescription opioids. Stop over-prescribing opioids and the H problem mostly takes care of itself. The rest can be managed by treating H addiction as a medical problem. As for meth, read that PDF that was posted on the last page. Lots of parallels to crack hysteria. Millions of people take prescriptions for drugs that are chemically identical to meth every day.
    Identical? I don't know about that, move a mole from here to there and it really changes things up. That and I've met a few cooks over the years and they aren't exactly what I'd call spot on chemists.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

I fucking love drugs...

I did lines of blow when I was in Park City, a month ago.
    It was fucking awesome. Not something I want to do on a daily. But, a few times a year, hell yes.
    I fucking love drugs
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Maybe. I guess it depends on how long you live:
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/23/politi...ald-trump-pot/
    Trump has been remarkably consistent about allowing medical use
    So if the feds ever crack down on rec use in Oregon (like they will ever find my town, let alone my legal-under-state-rec-law four plant indoor grow), I'll just get a prescription that I need it for depression - 'cause I'm really depressed about the Trump administration.
    Then I can grow six plants!

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    I did lines of blow when I was in Park City, a month ago.
    It was fucking awesome. Not something I want to do on a daily. But, a few times a year, hell yes.
    I fucking love drugs
    Yer sew kewl.

Drugs are great when your life is awesome.
    Drugs are awesome when banging a hooker with blow
    Drugs can get you closer to God
    Drugs make me feel good when I feel bad but then I feel good again.
    I wish I never did Drugs but because Drugs love me....they seem to find me when I'm not looking and that ain't no line.
    Last edited by Kenny Satch; 04-14-2017 at 10:26 PM. Reason: grammer damn it or was it that gram I did? not sure