F##K You Too, Facebook - I got blocked

I got a message from a friend saying weird posts from me were showing up in her feed and maybe my account was hacked and I should change my password. So I did and FB said that I needed to upload a Government I.D. to prove I was really me. After some Googling, I did what they asked with my drivers license and got a reply that said "Your I.D. does not match your profile - Bye, Bye". I tried changing my password again. They emailed me a code. I entered it and got a message that said

We'll get in touch with you at the email address you provided after we've reviewed your ID. You will now be logged out of Facebook.

The march of the robots has run right over the top of me denying me of my god given rights for freedom of speech and freedom of assembly. Maybe unlawful search and seizure too.

Anybody got Zuckerberg's home address or phone number?
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

99.9% chance you just uploaded your drivers license to the Russians
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Do you buy stuff from the publishers clearing house too?

I was born at night, but not last night. I think I did my due diligence. It seems a few hundred thousand people have had the same fate. My profile does not show up on any of my friends FB pages as a friend. I do not exist in the society that I was born into. A modern day leper misdiagnosed and exiled to an island with no boat to get back to the mainland. And no way to even contact a boat.

Holy shit you're infected with viruses!!! CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    "The world is a very puzzling place. If you're not willing to be puzzled you just become a replica of someone else's mind." Chomsky

"This system make of us slaves. Without dignity. Without depth. No? With a devil in our pocket. This incredible money in our pocket. This money. This shit. This nothing. This paper who have nothing inside." Jodorowsky

Aren't you way too old for this to be a problem in your life?

P.M. Rontele

I'm so old it's the biggest problem that I have.

Don't despair, you have options:

https://plus.google.com/
    https://myspace.com/
    https://www.linkedin.com/

NVM, begin despairing...
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

I don't want to join a new society. I wan't the friends and family that I know.
    I want some answers!! Now, Zuckerberg's home phone. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    this made me lol.

Ha, I hear you on that one. Besides, they tell me it's all old fuckers these days anyway.

That's sad, Wooley...so sad. But not because Facespook blocked your account, but because you now think of yourself as a pariah because you don't have FB. Fuck Facespook. They are basically a privatized Big Brother. A huge data-mining engine bent on turning you into a profit cookie, and Mark fucking Zuckerberg is their merry prankster! Consider yourself lucky!! "Eliminated from the society you were born into"???? Fuck. Come on..you were born into a society FAR greater than Facespook EVER was. Don't denigrate yourself. Embrace a world out there that isn't dependent upon FB and IG and Twitter, Snapchat, KIK, Wattsapp, ETC, before that world disappears altogether. DON'T BE A LEMMING!
    "The reason death sticks so closely to life isn't biological necessity - it's envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it; a jealous, possesive love that grabs at what it can." by Yann Martel from Life of Pi

Posted by DJSapp:
    "Squirrels are rats with good PR."

Haha. That hit close to home.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan Rover View Post
    That's sad, Wooley...so sad. But not because Facespook blocked your account, but be you now think of yourself as a pariah because you don't have FB. Fuck Faces look. They are basically a privatized Big Brother. A huge data-mining engine bent on turning you into a profit cookie, and Mark fucking Ducking is their merry prankster! Consider yourself lucky!! "Eliminated from the society you were born into"???? Fuck. Come...you were born into a society FAR greater than Facespook EVER was. Don't denigrate yourself. Embrace a world out there that isn't dependent upon FB and IG and Twitter, Snapchat, KIK, Wattsapp, ETC, before that world disappears altogether. DON'T BE A LEMMING!
    You're right about the anal probing for dollars. I think that's why I'm gone. I had been verbally criticizing to the missus about bogus site "likes" by people who wouldn't like those sites and that some of the likes were from dead people. The new Stassi must have heard me.

"Friend" USED to be a word of meaning and value. You don't become a friend by clicking on someone. I guess people do now. Sheeeesh.

In a way, it's like the world is becoming a great big touchscreen from which people don't even look up anymore.

Case in point: when was the last time you saw a teenager walking somewhere who WASN'T looking down at their touchscreen?
    "The reason death sticks so closely to life isn't biological necessity - it's envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it; a jealous, possesive love that grabs at what it can." by Yann Martel from Life of Pi

Posted by DJSapp:
    "Squirrels are rats with good PR."

It's like the invention of TNT. You can take out a stump or take out a city or a mail box.

It's like the invention of TNT. You can take out a stump or take out a city or a mail box.
    there's yer problem. Blatant trigger language. You start talking about Explosives and (Taking Out Cities) = You're a fucking terrorist and must be silenced.

Yay FB
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

I don't want to join a new society. I wan't the friends and family that I know.
    I want some answers!! Now, Zuckerberg's home phone. Anyone?
    Digital Death is on the case.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

They did you a favour
    watch out for snakes

dial fo fi fo-fo fo fi fo
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

I use FB to keep up with relatives and old pals. Getting to interact and communicate with my clan. I'm in a couple of invite only Relatives of WWII Commandos pages. Lots of historic data stored and discussed. Now I see it is vulnerable to be taken over by bots with no recourse.

and who the hell is ( edited out )and why did I get an email that he is following me on Taptalk?
    Last edited by wooley12; 09-06-2016 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Digital Death is on the case.
    Fucking facists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    Cell phones are great in the backcountry. If you're injured, you can use them to play Tetris, which helps pass the time while waiting for cold embrace of Death to envelop you.

And now an email from ( edited out ) via Taptalk that he's NOT "following" me I've gone from outcast to a cyberspace pariah. Unclean.