Thread: RIP Gene Wilder

RIP Gene Wilder

What a brilliant funny man.

Hopefully, he's reunited with Gilda somewhere.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

RIP Gene, hope he is with Gilda once again.
    watch out for snakes

He and Pryor are shucking and jive walkin through the dining room up there, saying, hey we bad, we bad.

"fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I laft
    watch out for snakes

It's pronounced Franken-steen.

Funny, funny man. Died of Alzheimers (kept secret), like my Dad, who was also a funny man, and a huge GW fan. My brother says Wilder's first role was as a hostage in Bonnie and Clyde. So many great roles -- Dr. "Franken - steen", Willy Wonka -- but far and away, my favorite was Jim, the drunken gunfighter and mentor to Sheriff Clevon Little (or perhaps the other way around), in Blazing Saddles. You could NEVER make that movie today. God bless him, and I hope he and Gilda Radner are yukking it up together.
    You have to let other people be right. It consoles them for not being anything else. -- Andre Gide

My daughter showed me a pic today of a bunch of crying oompah loompahs carrying a casket with a top hat on it. I got a big lump in my throat...

RIP Gene