Page 85 of 101 FirstFirst ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 2516
    Does anyone really believe that douchie coal rolling teen will learn anything from this other than the system favors uppity cyclists more than patriots like himself and people like him? Do you think his parents that own his stupid bro dozer are worried about the cyclists and their potentially life altering injuries? Do you think his family and friends are rallying around him in support? Do you think there’s remorse or only regret?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    A prosecutor can always charge lesser included charges, below what the grand jury approves of. For instance, if the grand jury says Theft 2nd Degree (more than $750), the prosecutor can, strategically, chose to charge both Theft 2nd and Theft 3rd (less than $750), or just Theft 3rd. They would do this if there some doubt the theft is above $750. That way they at least get something. But this is all trial strategy. Prosecutors normally go for broke because they don't want to allow jurors to split the baby. A great example of the prosecutor going for broke and having it backfire is the Ammon Bundy trial where he took over the wildlife refuge (he was aquitted when he most certainly committed some uncharged, federal offenses).

Yeah, considering his whole case for felony manslaughter is based on witness interpretations that the kid was trying to blow smoke at the bikers in the road [for which he very likely has no physical evidence], this prosecutor would be well advised to try this juvenile on lesser charges, or boogerbear him into a plea bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Yeah, considering his whole case for felony manslaughter is based on witness interpretations that the kid was trying to blow smoke at the bikers in the road [for which he very likely has no physical evidence]....
    Imagine hating cyclists so much that you stump for this douchebag all day on the internet. But anyway, I would guess that if the car isn't modified to roll coal that would sure help his case.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Yeah, considering his whole case for felony manslaughter is based on witness interpretations that the kid was trying to blow smoke at the bikers in the road [for which he very likely has no physical evidence], this prosecutor would be well advised to try this juvenile on lesser charges, or boogerbear him into a plea bargain.
    You should offer to be a witness for the defense. Have you considered that the surviving victims might offer some testimony? How about the kid saying to the cops at the scene “I was just trying to roll a little coal on them and lost control”. Entirely plausible for a teenager realizing he’s in a lot of trouble. Doesn’t really matter though, the victims were only cyclists, they probably deserve it, right?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I were the judge I would sentence him to traffic school--on the road traffic school to practice his coal-rolling so he doesn't lose control next time.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    You should offer to be a witness for the defense. Have you considered that the surviving victims might offer some testimony? How about the kid saying to the cops at the scene “I was just trying to roll a little coal on them and lost control”. Entirely plausible for a teenager realizing he’s in a lot of trouble. Doesn’t really matter though, the victims were only cyclists, they probably deserve it, right?
    It's highly plausible he didn't admit guilt at the scene. Back of all my auto insurance cards says, "Don't admit fault!"...

It's also highly plausible the kid called his Daddy and also got told not to admit fault. This before Daddy's attorney called Jr and told him to not say nothing whatsoever to nobody and have him on speaker when the cops get there.

but being a reckless routefinder gets judged more harshly:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/11/u...smid=url-share

"Once Mr. Lantis reached safety, the ranger issued him a citation for disorderly conduct alleging that he “knowingly or recklessly created a risk of public alarm, nuisance, jeopardy.”"

Our MN friend getting hit by a door:

https://youtu.be/AiUpbzIOFBQ

Stay off the sidewalk?

biking-home
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post

”attempted education”…. heh.

heh old.reddit ftw!

Classy video. You guys going to carpool with signs to protest when rolling coal boy has to do time?

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    Classy video.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Cyclists are the worst, relax dude, nobody cares about your strava segment.

Perfect.

Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Good stuff.^^

Popped in here for some ml242 spew about cyclist this cyclist that blah blah but am leaving disappointed.
    [quote][//quote]

When he’s talking about junk you’ll find in the bike lane, pretty sure he’s says Jews, and then later ‘a person’, thereby implying Jews aren’t people. Don’t bother trying to convince me otherwise! Cancelled!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    Popped in here for some ml242 spew about cyclist this cyclist that blah blah but am leaving disappointed.
    that's cool because literally nobody has ever clicked on a thread to see what you have to say.

I check this thread to see tales of that idiot from MN. Disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    I check this thread to see tales of that idiot from MN. Disappointed.
    Plenty of good ones:

https://youtu.be/P1pzF1FdNo4

And my favorite:

https://youtu.be/Mh-DbMrFrsQ

My daddy used to instill in us the idea that you can be right, and you can be dead right. What a stupid place to ride even if it is legal. Designed for failure?

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    that's cool because literally nobody has ever clicked on a thread to see what you have to say.
    Awesome post, guy. I guess you should have exempted yourself from that pool of people...or you're just dumb enough to reply to things you don't care about. Either way I guess I can take it fwiw (nothing).
    [quote][//quote]

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post

Holy shit, that guy’s not dead yet?
    I still call it The Jake.