Page 86 of 101 FirstFirst ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 2509

Fu*king Cyclists

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Holy shit, that guy’s not dead yet?
    Were you thinking he may have had a stroke by now or got his ass beat severely?

Yes.
    I still call it The Jake.

Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Holy shit, that guy’s not dead yet?
    I thought the dude in the Mustang was going to beat his ass. He was standing there contemplating whether jail would be worth it while that biker ass kept inciting him.

Dude has one fucking weird kink, that's for sure.

Picking fights with motorists, in the dead of winter, in Minneapolis.

What a hill to die on.

Colorado just signed the Idaho stop or "safety stop" into law. People gonna rage.

I gotta say that idiot is a good rider riding with no hands on slick roads, and is usually moving at a good clip. The dude opening the door into him is hilarious and he doesn't even seem phased, any more than usual anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Colorado just signed the Idaho stop or "safety stop" into law. People gonna rage.
    doens't matter people rage when I come to a full stop at a stop sign using the whole lane then signal my direciton which 80% of the drivers have no clue what I'm doing with my hands

It’s pretty funny. The POV camera does always inspire me to want to get out on my bike and ride.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

The lady blaming her IBS for killing those 2 brothers in the Tour of St. George gran fondo has been charged with vehicular homicide.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP IN7RO View Post
    The lady blaming her IBS for killing those 2 brothers in the Tour of St. George gran fondo has been charged with vehicular homicide.
    definitely the ibs and not failing the sobriety test.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

No one has beat down that MN guy because he looks like the craziest, loosest cannon there is!
    If this dude pounded on my drivers side window I’d ignore him, just look at his outfit:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ward-rubrecht.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	751.2 KB 
ID:	413090

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    I gotta say that idiot is a good rider riding with no hands on slick roads, and is usually moving at a good clip. The dude opening the door into him is hilarious and he doesn't even seem phased, any more than usual anyway.
    I'd wager that drivers are going to think it is more dangerous for him to be riding around hands free than it is for them to park in the bike lane for a few minutes to pick up someone.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    No one has beat down that MN guy because he looks like the craziest, loosest cannon there is!
    If this dude pounded on my drivers side window I’d ignore him, just look at his outfit:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ward-rubrecht.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	751.2 KB 
ID:	413090

GSA-2

Relatively harmless as crazy goes. At least he's not going around shooting people on the subway.

Is he wearing a rodeo buckle?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Is he wearing a rodeo buckle?

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    GSA-2

Relatively harmless as crazy goes. At least he's not going around shooting people on the subway.
    I’ll bet a few of his contacts have prompted a good amount of resentment towards cyclists in general. A few might even have concocted ways to get even while remaining anonymous.

As a cyclist, and roadie at least half the time, I don’t want that jackass representing me, and believe his contacts and popularity just increases my risk.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

Maybe we could pro-actively neutralize him with a water bottle with a few hundred drops of liquid LSD?
    One of us would have to infiltrate his gang, and gain his trust.
    Sounds like an honorable secret mission.
    Maybe he could be recruited for a suicide mission in Ukraine? He clearly doesn’t know fear.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Out on my normal ride on Saturday and going down a main road and suddenly I go down. I'm sitting on my ass and trying to figure out WTF happened and realize I've been t-boned by an SUV that came from a side street on the other side of the road and hit me from the side. The lady gets out and starts freaking out all upset and says she doesn't know how she didn't see me.

I took a fall and broke my hip and had THR a couple of years back so I'm thinking the worst but I take a minute and then realize that aside from a small boo boo on my elbow I don't feel any pain. I check my limbs and nothing is broken. A teenager who was coming down the street saw it happen and calls 911. I get up and I'm walking around like nothing happened when the cops and an ambulance arrive a few minutes later and I tell them i'm fine and refuse medical attention. I also didn't want to file a police report and the cop said I could file one later if I wanted.
    Not very smart but I think I was so happy i wasn't hurt.

Plastic from her bumper and her license plate are lying in the road and my bike is somewhat mangled, but not real bad. The husband of the driver comes and is also distraught and probably thinking a lawsuit is coming, but I am just grateful. We load the bike in his truck and he takes me home and exchange contact info.

Sunday morning my hip was a little stiff so I called for a doctor appointment Monday and couldn't get one until Friday so I'll see how i feel then. I want to go back and find that kid who saw it and ask him how it happened. I think i was past the middle of the bumper and she spun me around and down. If I was a foot or two slower she probably would have hit me forward and then ran me over because she didn't stop until ~ 10 feet after contact.

Of course the guy will pay any deductibles and bike replacement but so happy I didn't get seriously hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post

Of course the guy will pay any deductibles and bike replacement but so happy I didn't get seriously hurt.
    Colnago time!!! $16k oughta do it, are you dura ace or a campy guy?

( ya gotta ) have the report for insurance --

no report, no insurance coverage -
    Beware...

Glad - And lucky - you are not seriously injured ( another hip. tib./fib. femur. back. neck. head. any combination - including Life )

Glad you are not seriously injured

( the kid would ( should ) be in the police report.

You can probably reconstruct it from the injury to your bike. . . )

so done with that risk.
    trail ridin' for me... old guy. skiJ

I was cruising about 25 mph and moved to the right side bike lane as someone came up going a lot faster... approaching an intersection.... They flew by me then hard on the brakes to turn right... right in front of me.. Almost went down stopping to avoid hitting them broadside as they cut me off to turn right..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/