Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2516
    Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    I hate the guy, but these new videos are fucking awesome.
    How he has avoided mayhem against himself, I do not understand.

I hate the guy, but these new videos are fucking awesome.
    Hi is literally trolling for a beatdown.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Aren’t you supposed to give way if someone is trying to parallel park in front of you bicycle or no?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

He's calling out assholes in the bike lane and he isn't as hysterical about it in his earlier videos. As a commuter how can you not love it? One asshole deserves another IMO.

"Are you experiencing toxic masculinity?" That was hilarious. Guy was brewing and just moved on.

"Why is misogyny called for in this situation?"

Literally LOL'ed. The dude has plenty of his own issues, but that's objectively hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Hi is literally trolling for a beatdown.
    He did get a beat down a few years ago by some bouncers at a Strip Club that he was trolling. The vid is amazing. They even stole his bike

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    "Why is misogyny called for in this situation?"

Literally LOL'ed. The dude has plenty of his own issues, but that's objectively hilarious.
    I never bother to watch these, but that was gold. Thanks for mentioning it!

Dude is just crazy:

https://youtu.be/edD0eqROqXw

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    He did get a beat down a few years ago by some bouncers at a Strip Club that he was trolling. The vid is amazing. They even stole his bike
    Yeah, but they didn’t put him in the hospital eating through a straw. It’s kinda obvious that is what he really wants. And when they do that, they are going to take his camera, probably before the beating commences.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Yup, his need to be in people’s faces is gonna get him hurt

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Dude is just crazy:

https://youtu.be/edD0eqROqXw
    Video was taken the day after Christmas
    Peace on Earth, Good Will Toward Men
    Gotta love that Mad Max outfit

He's calling out assholes in the bike lane and he isn't as hysterical about it in his earlier videos. As a commuter how can you not love it? One asshole deserves another IMO.

"Are you experiencing toxic masculinity?" That was hilarious. Guy was brewing and just moved on.
    Yeah, the guy was standing there for a minute thinking “is jail worth it to beat the shit out of this asshole?”

Putains de cyclistes
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/02/w...es-france.html

"As Bikers Throng the Streets, ‘It’s Like Paris Is in Anarchy’"

No mention of e-bikes in all that.

It references electric scooters, who killed the 31 year old Italian who was walking along the Seine. I have no solutions for that. Cops can't catch auto speeders around town, let alone electric bikers, scooters, one wheels, skateboards, ect. It's a major problem here and is only going to get worse.

Major problem? If that's a major problem in your life, you're doing ok.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Putains de cyclistes
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/02/w...es-france.html

"As Bikers Throng the Streets, ‘It’s Like Paris Is in Anarchy’"
    I had a motorcycle almost hit me in Paris. Dude layed the bike down about 10 ft from me and I matrixed that shit and jumped over him as the bike slid under me. No shit. I thought I had dreamt it. Every few years I ask both of my sisters if it actually happened. They think I am nuts since they were both there, but that shit just doesn't happen in real life. Skier reflexes come in handy in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    No mention of e-bikes in all that.
    You stopped reading…

Electric scooters have been restricted to a speed of 10 kilometers an hour (just over 6 m.p.h.) in crowded areas, and could be banned by the end of 2022 if dangerous use doesn’t stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Major problem? If that's a major problem in your life, you're doing ok.
    Tacoma, being a peninsula, has paved paths on both sides of the peninsula that are essentially where the entire city goes to walk, run, stroll, ect. While biking is allowed on these sidewalks, I personally try to avoid them, and am forced to ride on the street, which is narrow, with no shoulder, and no bike path. The sidewalks are just too packed with pedestrians to make it practical to ride your bike on them. In the last several years, I have observed a dramatic rise in electric powered devices being used on these sidewalks, most likely by young men (you know, the group of humans who are responsible for most crime on earth). The city has blocked off a vehicle road in a park so pedestrians and cyclists can use on certain days, without getting buzzed by cars. But this road is now increasingly being taken over by electric users. It's just a matter of time you read about a two year old getting mowed down by someone going 50 mph on an electric skateboard. I don't know how to stop this and assume cities worldwide are grappling with this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    I had a motorcycle almost hit me in Paris. Dude layed the bike down about 10 ft from me and I matrixed that shit and jumped over him as the bike slid under me. No shit. I thought I had dreamt it. Every few years I ask both of my sisters if it actually happened. They think I am nuts since they were both there, but that shit just doesn't happen in real life. Skier reflexes come in handy in life.
    Best avoid Italy. Apparently motorcycles there are exempt from traffic laws.

I drove by some fool riding down a 4 lane highway in the LEFT lane with no intention to turn left (there was also a center turn lane they could have been using if they needed to turn left anytime soon). Just cruising along weaving back and forth in the lane, mostly no hands.. It was absolutely passive aggressive behavior. Full disclosure.. I'm 100% good with legit experienced cyclists riding where they need to be riding to be safe.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Just expressing himself.

Quote Originally Posted by powdrhound View Post
    You stopped reading…
    That's not an e bike.

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Tacoma, being a peninsula, has paved paths on both sides of the peninsula that are essentially where the entire city goes to walk, run, stroll, ect. While biking is allowed on these sidewalks, I personally try to avoid them, and am forced to ride on the street, which is narrow, with no shoulder, and no bike path. The sidewalks are just too packed with pedestrians to make it practical to ride your bike on them. In the last several years, I have observed a dramatic rise in electric powered devices being used on these sidewalks, most likely by young men (you know, the group of humans who are responsible for most crime on earth). The city has blocked off a vehicle road in a park so pedestrians and cyclists can use on certain days, without getting buzzed by cars. But this road is now increasingly being taken over by electric users. It's just a matter of time you read about a two year old getting mowed down by someone going 50 mph on an electric skateboard. I don't know how to stop this and assume cities worldwide are grappling with this issue.
    Seriously, if biking is important to you as a day to day activity, move. Urban biking is thrilling at times, but, too dangerous and eventually mentally exhausting. I did it a lot, and still should get down to the city to sharpen my reactions, but I live up in quasi exurban farmishland and low density suburbia for that very reason. Eventually, your luck runs out.

E bikes are the future, anyway. Resistance is futile.

Here you go Benny, since you have been stuck out in the suburbs for so long and have lost touch with urban life:

As E-Scooters and E-Bikes Proliferate, Safety Challenges Grow

A surge in electric-powered mobility devices during the pandemic is likely to become a lasting feature, transforming the New York City streetscape.

E-mobility crashes have also killed three pedestrians this year, including the actress Lisa Banes, who was knocked down by a hit-and-run scooter rider on the Upper West Side.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/11/n...smid=url-share

Last edited by altasnob; 10-11-2021 at 08:59 AM.

Pedestrians are doomed. Do they make e-ATVs yet?