Page 65 of 101 FirstFirst ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2509
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by stompinlines View Post
    Bike justice warrior has video of himself doing u-turns, and talking on his cell phone. I assume he turned himself in?

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    Bwah, punked!

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Bike justice warrior has video of himself doing u-turns, and talking on his cell phone. I assume he turned himself in?
    His music choices alone are an arrestable offense.

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    Well done sir.
    If you get out of your car to confront another driver, biker, or pedestrian it's open season on you as the other party can hit you first and justifiably claim self defense, IMDO (in my dental opinion).

Fu*king Cyclists

^^^ I kind of wonder how that ended up, (being in Singapore and all)?
    Last edited by plugboots; 02-28-2019 at 05:02 PM.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

If you click through to Youtube the description says both riders were off-duty cops and that guy is now facing multiple charges.

Around here, on the Truckee River bike trail you have the pedestrians on the wrong side, families taking up both sides with little kids weaving back and forth because they just learned to ride, packs of kids on XC trainers that you can't safely pass because there are too many of them. The serious riders ride on the road--which has nice wide shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Around here, on the Truckee River bike trail you have the pedestrians on the wrong side, families taking up both sides with little kids weaving back and forth because they just learned to ride, packs of kids on XC trainers that you can't safely pass because there are too many of them. The serious riders ride on the road--which has nice wide shoulders.
    I'm going to go with those are the aggro dudes who just need you to know how core they are.
    Live Free or Die

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	66B362C7-71FC-4FC1-ABFD-08E52CDCCAF9.png 
Views:	71 
Size:	451.2 KB 
ID:	277276

There was an asshole rigging that shit in the Fredneck water shed years ago. Word was some folks caught him and beat the crap out of him.
    watch out for snakes

An Australian study found that more than half of car drivers think cyclists are not completely human.

Acts of aggression towards cyclists were not uncommon, with 17 per cent saying they had used their car to deliberately block a cyclist, 11 per cent had deliberately driven their car close to a cyclist and 9 per cent had used their car to cut off a cyclist.

When you don't think someone is 'fully' human, it's easier to justify hatred or aggression towards them. This can set up an escalating cycle of resentment

If cyclists feel dehumanised by other road users, they may be more likely to act out against motorists, feeding into a self-fulfilling prophecy that further fuels dehumanisation against them.

https://phys.org/news/2019-03-offcyc...n-drivers.html

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    I'm going to go with those are the aggro dudes who just need you to know how core they are.
    Nah, those are the people who would like to get from point A to point B or who would like to get more exercise than they can get at 10 MPH--and these people don't give a shit about proving how core they are to you or anyone else. The people who need to prove how core they are--like me--are on the bike trail blowing by the families and yelling at them to get out of the way. :--)

Fu*king Cyclists

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    And you’d be wrong. As OG stated, it’s really just a strolling kinda venue. Unless it was before 6:30 AM on a Sunday or something I never bothered. Was nice to use to get to the next spot on the river though.
    Last edited by plugboots; 04-04-2019 at 11:49 PM.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    And you’d be wrong. As OG stated, it’s really just a strolling kinda venue. Unless it was before 6:30 AM on a Sunday or something I never bothered. Was nice to use to get to the next spot on the river though.
    We chain a couple of bikes (shit bikes so none of you assholes need to think about stealing them) at the public parking near River Ranch, drive down to TC, paddle downriver to the RR takeout, chain our kayaks (cheap surf kayaks, so none of you assholes need to think about stealing them), pedal back to TC to our car. Usually we stop at the RR takeout to get our kayaks, sometimes we forget and have to drive back and get them. If we get on the river before the commercial rafts start it's a pleasant way to spend a summer morning.

Our friend losing his shit with the bouncers at a strip joint.

https://youtu.be/eRvjk2zB15c

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post

If he was circling the business like that, why wouldn't they send someone to the alley, in a balaclava with a pipe, and stand behind that blind brick wall, and wait until you see his headlight coming, and swing swing for the fences.

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 8.40.13 PM.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	358.4 KB 
ID:	277895
    That would be some footage I'd pay to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post

Our dude left the comments open on that video. Flame on.

Fu*king Cyclists

Dude is in serious meltdown mode. I'm surprised he hasn't started yelling at the snowbanks too for being in the bike lane

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    If he was circling the business like that, why wouldn't they send someone to the alley, in a balaclava with a pipe, and stand behind that blind brick wall, and wait until you see his headlight coming, and swing swing for the fences.

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 8.40.13 PM.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	358.4 KB 
ID:	277895
    That would be some footage I'd pay to watch.
    I was thinking the same thing. Must be a bunch of pussies in Minnesota Line of the video was him yelling at the strip club employee saying "you call yourself a community business". LMAO. The guy does not know how foolish he sounds.

Hes getting more bold. His time is coming.

https://youtu.be/PrtZBdNvYOE

holy shit!

The irony of the police car parking in the bike lane as they respond to a complete waste of time call to talk to some ass hat about a self created confrontation is too much.

I wanna punch him in the face JUST for his public broadcast of REALLY terrible music...
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

I have a visceral reaction watching him. Not to mention reading the comments that feed his ego.