Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ^ make/model would be helpful ...

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Sorry, I had mentioned them in this thread earlier. Edge safety glasses. The key though is the "vapor proof" lens. It's only available on certain glasses. They have anti-fog also, but you want the vapor proof ones.

edit - it's actually called vapor shield. Whatever...should just be called - shit don't fog yo.

http://edgeeyewear.com/site_us/searc...er=vaporshield

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Sorry, I had mentioned them in this thread earlier. Edge safety glasses. The key though is the "vapor proof" lens. It's only available on certain glasses. They have anti-fog also, but you want the vapor proof ones.

edit - it's actually called vapor shield. Whatever...should just be called - shit don't fog yo.

http://edgeeyewear.com/site_us/searc...er=vaporshield
    Any recommendations for a good all around lens color?

they may look ridiculous, but Pit Vipers are actually very functional sunglasses. Good coverage, excellent fit adjustability, frame is softish rubber so the arms wont break, pretty decent lense quality (polarized too), and i have never had fogging issues despite having fogging issues with most other sunglasses.

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/pit-vi...view-2016.html

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Goggles if racing enduro. Everything else I been rocking Frogskins. Never fog.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Groomer Gambler View Post
    Any recommendations for a good all around lens color?
    I used to always run a yellow or amber with my smiths, but I've been using the clear lately with this Edge brand and liking it. They're good for where I ride because we have a canopy most of the year. It's also good as the sun goes down...keep protection on the eyes. I'm going to give these yellow ones a try next time out. I've found riding out west it is tougher. You go from full sunlight and then into the trees, back to full. Eyes don't know what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    I used to always run a yellow or amber with my smiths, but I've been using the clear lately with this Edge brand and liking it. They're good for where I ride because we have a canopy most of the year. It's also good as the sun goes down...keep protection on the eyes. I'm going to give these yellow ones a try next time out. I've found riding out west it is tougher. You go from full sunlight and then into the trees, back to full. Eyes don't know what's going on.
    Yup in Oregon I tend to take my sunglasses on/off every 5mins! Might give the clear a try for a gravel race in a few weeks plus for half the year in the rain!

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    they may look ridiculous, but Pit Vipers are actually very functional sunglasses. Good coverage, excellent fit adjustability, frame is softish rubber so the arms wont break, pretty decent lense quality (polarized too), and i have never had fogging issues despite having fogging issues with most other sunglasses.

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/pit-vi...view-2016.html

mullet

date rape

muscle shirt

Just can't do it.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Quote Originally Posted by Groomer Gambler View Post
    Yup in Oregon I tend to take my sunglasses on/off every 5mins! Might give the clear a try for a gravel race in a few weeks plus for half the year in the rain!
    I've been riding clear in Oakridge and Alsea lately.
    I ride the gray lenses in Ashland or places where it's more consistently sunny. Not a full black tint, but like a 35%VLT smoke/gray tint.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    mullet

date rape

muscle shirt

Just can't do it.
    lol... spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    mullet

date rape

muscle shirt