how to eliminate polyass in unread on android app

i get it's election year and summer and page hits and all but having your best and brightest near the top all the time might not be great for diversifying your product. personally, i would enjoy not having to wade through multifaceted ignorant racist whitemanville in multiple polyass threads everytime i check in to see unread. is it possible? i haven't figured it out though i haven't exhausted the limited capacities of my mind. thanks.

“I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Use Tapatalk and only subscribe to the sub-forums that you want

I'm a retard! Why didn't I do this 6 months ago. Bump for those that are looking to get PolyAss hidden on Tapatalk.

Didn't work as well as I'd though. Is there a way to still have the Unread tab but not have to wade through the bullshit of PolyAss? It's pretty old having every fucking other post be political bullshit.

Agreed
    That Don't Make No Sense

+1. Would be great to be able to remove polyass entirely from mobile, or default it to desktop only.