Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    TCU on upset alert. Think Auburn will give Clemson all they can handle on their home turf. USC looking decent vs Bama.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluff View Post
    USC looking decent vs Bama.
    not any more theyre not

but Auburns front 7 IS looking very decent. As is Scam on the sideline with his pimp hat

That escalated quickly. Roll Tide
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Southern Cal is getting raped. Good Lord. At least the Clemson/Auburn game is still watchable.

Instant replay has made football absurd. Nothing is a catch anymore.
    I still call it The Jake.

`•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Holy shit way to go Badgers... I didn't give you a chance and you got it done...

And the Bucks...! They got a team... They shouldn't, but they do...!

Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    ^^ uh yeah. on a ridiculously illegal hit that he got ejected for

player was down when he made the INT why would you hit him 5 seconds later??? fucking idiotic play

Sure was, that's gonna hurt in the AM.

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

In a bizarre move, Bama is hiring Sark as an offensive assistant....non field role.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    Sure was, that's gonna hurt in the AM.
    haha yes it will! both of em

Whoa. Auburn just about pulled it off.

fucking Oklahoma... fucking Bob Stoops...
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

"Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

believe...

fucking Auburn

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    I have a feeling that a certain Houston Cougar fan is going to be insufferable for at least a week
    I would figure you are talking about me.

I am actually not an insufferable fan. Living amongst longhorn and dallas cowboy fans, I find those kind of fans tasteless and disgusting, every team has its moment in the sun; just have to enjoy it when it is yours. This could be the season when UH plays in the college football playoff, so I'm just going to enjoy it if it is as you know UH is going to have to run up the score all season to be considered, considering they play no one for the rest of the year.

if I was a betting fan, taking the over on UH's points per game and whatever they are favored by might be a profitable bet.

One thing for sure, you know every home game is going to be a big old party considering they'll be favored in all and there will be a buzz that they could be in the playoff and yes, they do server beer in the stadium to keep the party going.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Houston's schedule isn't THAT bad if some teams rise up and have solid seasons. A few teams on the schedule could. They also need to root for the Sooners to go on a tear. However, I think an undefeated Houston could get snubbed in favor of a one loss power conference team.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1472994835.364496.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  107.8 KB

Almost feel guilty rooting for Bama anymore. Almost......hahaha Roll Tide!

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Almost feel guilty rooting for Bama anymore. Almost......hahaha Roll Tide!
    F me...! Bama looked great and holy shit you guys have some QBs... Houston looked awesome and I am def looking forward to the Bucks playing Oklahoma... God I love College FB...!

Haahaaaa this is fantastic!

https://www.gofundme.com/2n4qvdek

"I am Andy Denicola and i have suffered through underpreforming dissappointing season after dissappointing season under les miles. It's time for a change.

Les Miles is a hard headed, stubborn, unimaginative, dipshit. He has taken a remarkably talented team and been out coached, out schemed, under developed players and generally lead the them to mediocrity over and over again.

Apparently our flagship university can't afford to buy him out of his contract. So I figured if we raised the money then they wouldn't have any excuse as to why we can't fire him.

In the likely event that lsu will not accept the funds raised here, all monies will be donated to the Louisiana flood relief effort. Thank you for your support.

Help spread the word!"

Quote Originally Posted by wolfelot View Post
    Houston's schedule isn't THAT bad if some teams rise up and have solid seasons. A few teams on the schedule could. They also need to root for the Sooners to go on a tear. However, I think an undefeated Houston could get snubbed in favor of a one loss power conference team.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1472994835.364496.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  107.8 KB
    I don't know how Cincy is this year, but the only problem team I see is Louisville
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

On paper Houston only has Louisville left as an obstacle but things happen with 19 year old kids....every week is different.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

if i cared about college football i would be incredibly excited to see a team that played a schedule like that in the playoffs. undefeated, rawr!

ND and Texas a close one so far. 14-14.

Yeah great game in Austin, very entertaining

awesome opening weekend overall

The question for LSU is, do you want more or les?
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.