Looking for: old bike rack - front range

Hey front rangers, looking for an older car mount bike rack or similar. Nothing pretty needed as I will modify to add a bike rack to my camper. What do you have siting around? I can pick up

thanks

Top of car/roof rack? I have an older fork mount Rocky Mounts that I'd probably be willing to part with pretty cheaply.

I have a Thule Echelon fork mount rooftop tray I'm no longer using. $40?

sorry, no roof rack, was thinking the type that straps to back of car or over a spare tire on truck/camper. Not sure how I can make a roof mount work unless bike is hung vertically and not sure I can make it strong enough as no top mount to the camper avail.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    sorry, no roof rack, was thinking the type that straps to back of car or over a spare tire on truck/camper. Not sure how I can make a roof mount work unless bike is hung vertically and not sure I can make it strong enough as no top mount to the camper avail.
    I think i have one in my basement. But warning it's old and shitty. It couldn't be worth more than a 12-pack or a large bar of ski wax. Let me see if I can dig it out. I'm in central Denver.