Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Drinking Keystone Ice Across America

Been a wilder than usual trip so far. Mass to Iowa. First destination is Medicine Bow for some free camping. Bank card just cancelled. Can probably make it including bag of ice but large cooler is needed.

Headin' back to American Falls res. for some good car camping. They even put up a 14 day sign just to encourage me. Every store has Keystone Ice. Teenowot was fun but teton pass car no likey. You can park on the beach or parking lot or alternate beach areas. Wonder if walmart has solar trickle charger for car battery.

Coming from Bishop CA Mc Donald's good internet. Went to San Jose to check on old warrant that has expired. Geared up in Tracy including $17 something 30 pack at Walmart score then headed up 120 with a car packed full of shit. Big fan of that road. Got the hell out of Yosemite while I still had use of my middle finger. Best shave ever this morning at the natural spring tub. Thank you TGR member for the recommendation.

Hanging around Lake Tahoe now and didn't even get booted from secret beach main parking lot surprised. I'm a rock hopping fool now.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160820_172636.jpg 
Views:	309 
Size:	143.6 KB 
ID:	186885

I was in Safeway preparing to drink Keystones, taking forever and complaining to anyone who'd listen about how bad beef is these days. They even had store made patties with bacon and cheese added but the shredded cheese only made them appear maggot infested. I tried a fancy one pound cube thing that have never been good yet. It was labeled "Kobe style" burger. Dumped the block into my ziti pot and seared for not long enough on both sides no salt no pepper NO TERIYAKI MAYO EVEN shit was goood. and shelf is now empty at the store.

Got terrible chicken at KFC. Applied at KFC for a cooking job. Got nothing. Still no boot from the Lake 4 days straight. Total grows towards 200. $20 Captain Morgans in full effect.

Saw a blue light ball ufo screwing around very fast and low next to glass mountains alone at bathtub hot spring. Yahoos at wild willeys must've seen that. Only Keystone Ice is at Kmart (if they restock) and market downtown Bishop where you can grab 24 ouncers with your already prepared steak or pork chop. Broke the cd "significant other" but it fared pretty well so I popped it in the stereo for one last go so now I'm wiring my new radio at the duck park visitor center area. Dirty hippy is broken down at bathtub spring. I took him to town to get food and propane but he only got ONE pack of smokes to my 8 and now he's pissed. Silly bastard has money too. I smell. Bishop Vons HAS the FAKE KOBE HAMBURGER GAME ONNNSSSS. Hiding in a plastic flat not cube.

Burger sucks. Plastic wrap cube is wayy better. Coors distributor says "Giggles" market for all Icy needs! Unearthed my knee-high LL Bean fleece socks. Helpful because my main blanket is the Eddie Bauer down THROW blanket. Can cover your top or bottom but not both. Great fun. My new 1500 watt power inverter. E-Bay saves my ass again. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161126_125947.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	170.7 KB 
ID:	193541

Best thread going right now.
    "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."

Had to STOP DRINKING Keystone Ice because someone is spoiled and only drinks it with diluted fruit juice or punch. Gotter started barely this morning but that didn't impress the bunny sitting atop the motor he was going nowhere. Sleeping bag shipped. At@t hotspot coming soon now that'll be fun. Had some tasty Annie's cheese raviolis cold (just missed Caesar's) to satisfy recent tomato craving. Getting tired of Cap'n Morgans and root beer for some strange reason.

Quote Originally Posted by smallies View Post
    Had to STOP DRINKING Keystone Ice because someone is spoiled and only drinks it with diluted fruit juice or punch. Gotter started barely this morning but that didn't impress the bunny sitting atop the motor he was going nowhere. Sleeping bag shipped. At@t hotspot coming soon now that'll be fun. Had some tasty Annie's cheese raviolis cold (just missed Caesar's) to satisfy recent tomato craving. Getting tired of Cap'n Morgans and root beer for some strange reason.
    The fuck you got against beermosas?

Other than that this thread is going places....
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

This is like me without a preexisting condition.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

That spoiled someone is me. The entire diluted Arizona fruit punch became non pourable so it got it's top exploded off on the ground. Next came the dregs of the orange peach mango that became undrinkable with the usual small colored straw. Woke up confused as to my good condition. Im'a head up the hill and try again. This inverter totally nukes the chromebook battery almost makes me concerned almost.

Wut da fuctd usay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Thread just took an unexpected turn. Are you saying you've been mixing your Keystone Ice all along?

Quote Originally Posted by smallies View Post
    That spoiled someone is me. The entire diluted Arizona fruit punch became non pourable so it got it's top exploded off on the ground. Next came the dregs of the orange peach mango that became undrinkable with the usual small colored straw. Woke up confused as to my good condition. Im'a head up the hill and try again. This inverter totally nukes the chromebook battery almost makes me concerned almost.

1. KOA mug-water/fruit punch-thin bender straw-sip.
    2. Coozie-Keystone Ice slim can-straw with bender joint cut off-suck like hell!
    * Pour Keystone Ice can into remnants of rum @ whatever.

Stone cold drinks 13 beers in L.A. deleted whey wye

T'was reflecting on my undercooked Colavita RAINBOW ROTINI, pacing "the tub" lot when I saw a fairly nice arm length regular meteor. Friday was empty. I immediately turned opposite towards the dry mountains when a blue light blinked just under and slightly behind a secondary peak. It then quickly seemed to imitate that same meteor but that it had crashed to ground and had ricocheted northward like a tennis ball with downward turn to the north visible in the low spot and then out. Rill Rill

EPIC AT@T HOTSPOT FAIL. It's 5 or 8 gig only NO UNLIMITED fuck me blind. Parked ducks near Carl's Jr. fuck.

Got Mountain Collective so thinking Taos out loud.

Git sum!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

I live in Taos and work at stray dog cantina. Be working Sunday a.m. until 3pm, you'll have to lower your standards from keystone, but I'll buy ya a Coors light. -darwin

Hook him up with some classy beers darwin! Keep livin smallies!
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Wallowing in Bishop again like last time when I thought Monday was Sunday ala Post Office necessities. This time it's official holiday smallies don't realise. Bought "the gunslinger" but it's volume 2 so now I gotta wait for number one in the mail along with 100 WATT SOLAR PANEL. Scored an old Die Hard rv/marine battery for $57 at Kmart but 40 watts solar or battery charger (6 amp) isn't holding very well. Maybe need to introduce it to the alternator for a bit. I remember taking the Coors tour and was told to say I drink Sam Adams so I got the taste test thing. We tested Coors, Killians, and the Light which I know received the only 10 for REFRESHING.

Ever wondered if Stephen King actually has skills or not? Writing under the name Richard Bachman the book "ROADWORK" is excellent just stupid good. "Bachman Books" has 4 of the novels in one book.